If You Love 4 Days......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pave,

Thats when you walk off the airplane and you tell the Captain you are not going to fly a broken airplane. Remember it's your ticket also.

How would you explain the to a Fed and the company if the Fed saw what you saw and did not write it up.

Just a thought.

I found two legit write-ups this morning after my walk around but the captain said we'll wait till we get back to ATL. We don't want to screw the next crew he said. I said it's been 5 years they've been screwed so far. I think if we all ban together we'll get this over with very quickly. He just wanted to get home. Very sad indeed.

That's an easy one. Say "Captain, I don't feel comfortable with this". Then refuse to fly if he ignores you and call a chief pilot.

I found two legit write-ups this morning after my walk around but the captain said we'll wait till we get back to ATL. We don't want to screw the next crew he said. I said it's been 5 years they've been screwed so far. I think if we all ban together we'll get this over with very quickly. He just wanted to get home. Very sad indeed.

Your ticket is on the line too. If it is broke, it must get fixed, irregardless of contract negotiations.

I think Sh*t He*d should come fly (if he actually knows how) some of these trips he has created. Let's see how he feels at the end of them after he's had no rest and very little food in the roach motels he has booked us in.

After hearing all this cr@p about you poor guys at ASA, I would like to send a big thankyou to the ASA captain last year who told me to go somewhere else after interviewing with you guys. I took his advice and I belive he saved my life and sanity! Once again thankyou!

Why did you not refuse to fly as copilot on what you admit to be an unairworthy a/c. You found the discrepency, you write it up if the captain doesn't. You have just as much at stake as him. Don't blame it on him if you don't have the stones to make a stand.

Dear SkyNation

How does it feel to be HATED EVERYWHERE you go?

How does it feel to not be able to look in the eyes of any other pilots as you walk through the terminals because they all think you are scum?

I would rather work for ASA so I can at least walk through the airport and be able to say "hello" to other airline crews because we actually get RESPECT!

thanks for reinforcing the stereotypes, serves to strengthen my position. Hate to inform you that you're brethren I've come across in real life have been, contrary to you, gentlemen. with class acts like you screaming the union babble, it's no wonder us 'scum' at SkyWest who are 'hated' everywhere we go don't see the benefit.

get a life

Anybody who bases their Union vote on whether or not they get their feelings hurt on an anonymous website needs to grow thicker skin.

true. I base mine on past performance, results, and personal experience.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back