Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If he stays, the company dies. It's only a matter of time and yes, he is THAT bad of a CEO.

Ladies and gentleman, this is how to post. Very persuasive and not insulting or threatening. if everyone in the union were like you, the process would be much better.

What process? You have blamed the union for everything but won't accept the fact the company does wrong. You tell other union members that you might cross a picket line. Yet are shocked when other pilots see this as unacceptable.

You want to be cuckled and hand held and that's why you're on the fence.

What process? You have blamed the union for everything but won't accept the fact the company does wrong. You tell other union members that you might cross a picket line. Yet are shocked when other pilots see this as unacceptable.

You want to be cuckled and hand held and that's why you're on the fence.

I just disagree with the union in many respects, including the thuggish promises to mistreat me forever if I cross the picket line. Get a life, Skippy.

If he stays, the company dies. It's only a matter of time and yes, he is THAT bad of a CEO.

You are probably right. Although whoever made the decision to replace the GVs with Globals seems to have made a good decision. Was Jordan involved with that decision?

You've been saying what?
Exactly. You're too stupid to have actually read the many, many, many rational arguments being made here in support of the pilots and the negotiating process. Before I would classify it as being new to the unionized workforce, but I've finally conceded that you're just an imbecile who believes what he wants and is basically a lost cause when it comes to education.

I just disagree with the union in many respects, including the thuggish promises to mistreat me forever if I cross the picket line. Get a life, Skippy.

Yet you haven't been able to answer one question. You haven't been able to defend your theory. You haven't provided any specific plan on how to get a contract other than supply and demand. You consider the union thuggish but not the company for threatening our jobs and out compensation.

It's not being thuggish if you cross a picket line. Ask your friends at eastern what happens to scabs and how they feel about scabs. Ask them what they felt when they were out in the hot blazing sun picketing for their families futures and a scab drove into Eastern to jump ahead of the seniority list and be a captain on the back of the striking pilots.

Since you know nothing about the unions or the process. Sit down with your eastern friends who you've said has taught you all about unions and tell them your planning on crossing a picket line if we strike.

See how that goes.

You might want to call 911 beforehand.

Yet you haven't been able to answer one question. You haven't been able to defend your theory. You haven't provided any specific plan on how to get a contract other than supply and demand. You consider the union thuggish but not the company for threatening our jobs and out compensation.

It's not being thuggish if you cross a picket line. Ask your friends at eastern what happens to scabs and how they feel about scabs. Ask them what they felt when they were out in the hot blazing sun picketing for their families futures and a scab drove into Eastern to jump ahead of the seniority list and be a captain on the back of the striking pilots.

Since you know nothing about the unions or the process. Sit down with your eastern friends who you've said has taught you all about unions and tell them your planning on crossing a picket line if we strike.

See how that goes.

You just made my point about thugs, thank you.

See how that goes.

The Eastern guys said they would have scabbed if they had realized the company would go under.

The Eastern guys said they would have scabbed if they had realized the company would go under.

You've got some real dickbag friends then.

I have yet to meet one eastern pilot that says they would have scabbed then, after or in the future.

Latest resources

Back