Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If the tables were turned UPS/ASTAR(DHL Airways INC)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Concessions from the pilots isn't going to stop the hemorrhaging of money from DHL in the USA, nor will it improve the service.

Concessions from the pilots isn't going to stop the hemorrhaging of money from DHL in the USA, nor will it improve the service.

You got that right. If DHL has no plan to improve their screwed up ground delivery network and make them clean up their image, no amount of pay concessions will stop the bleeding. Fix the problems that lost 18% of the market share....and they can make it work. Big if's..........

I'm surprised, four pages. I thought this argument of "whose freight is it" had been mud wrestled to death into oblivion by ABX/Astar types long ago on previous threads.

I think what got it going was Shooter raising his head from the dispatcher cubicles and early on going personal in his attacks. In the absence of intellectual argument the slinging of personal insult usually gets things moving.

I'm through the popcorn, Doritos finished. Pizza calls....... Yum yum.

I'm surprised, four pages. I thought this argument of "whose freight is it" had been mud wrestled to death into oblivion by ABX/Astar types long ago on previous threads.

I think what got it going was Shooter raising his head from the dispatcher cubicles and early on going personal in his attacks. In the absence of intellectual argument the slinging of personal insult usually gets things moving.

I'm through the popcorn, Doritos finished. Pizza calls....... Yum yum.

Why are you still here Smeagol?

THAT was getting personal in an attack. There was none of that early on as you would like to think. Get off my butt or I will be sure to make your next flight REAL interesting. ;)

Last edited:
Why are you still here Smeagol?

THAT was getting personal in an attack. There was none of that early on as you would like to think. Get off my butt or I will be sure to make your next flight REAL interesting. ;)

Shooter, you're a dispatcher living in Dilbert cubical land but I'm a captain: you can't do anything; your bellicose rumblings are futile. You should however now push your chair away from the keyboard and take your medications prior to resuming posting operations on this website (dude);) .

Shooter, you're a dispatcher living in Dilbert cubical land but I'm a captain: you can't do anything; your bellicose rumblings are futile. You should however now push your chair away from the keyboard and take your medications prior to resuming posting operations on this website (dude);) .

You are an idiot, is what you are. :nuts:

The single most important part of the total service is the professional, polite, clean-cut deliver service provider, as UPS calls it's drivers. We pilots are nothing more than just enablers to allow him to do his job.

You got that right...and that is exactly why DHL has failed. It was not the airlines....it was the green haired, unshaven, smelly, nose pierced DHL delivery guys who were paid $8.00 an hour to steal x-boxes. Thet was the face of DHL.....office women hate scummy delivery drivers...they would rather see a UPS or Fed Ex guy any day.

UPS delivery guys are prfoessional, clean & well paid...they can afford x-boxes

The single most important part of the total service is the professional, polite, clean-cut deliver service provider, as UPS calls it's drivers. We pilots are nothing more than just enablers to allow him to do his job.

You got that right...and that is exactly why DHL has failed. It was not the airlines....it was the green haired, unshaven, smelly, nose pierced DHL delivery guys who were paid $8.00 an hour to steal x-boxes. That was the face of DHL.....office women hate scummy delivery drivers...they would rather see a UPS or Fed Ex guy any day.

UPS delivery guys are prfoessional, clean & well paid...they can afford x-boxes

And you shooter, if you were a dog, would be a little lap dog. The sort of little dog that humps itself against peoples feet; the little dog pissing in the corner, the little dog with a big yelp that yelps at its own shadow, yelps at anything that moves, yelps at its own yelps. Yelps in fact at everything, but has nothing to back it up.

Shooter the flight info Poodle Boy. Aways making noise from his cubicle: wants to be noticed with a definitive opinion on everything, but best ignored. Woof woof, lots of noise: lots of empty posts.

Personality disorder, you can give it but can't take it. A sad little Poodle Boy living in ABX cubicle land. Should you really be posting on a pilot thread? After all, you're certainly not a pilot.

And you shooter, if you were a dog, would be a little lap dog. The sort of little dog that humps itself against peoples feet; the little dog pissing in the corner, the little dog with a big yelp that yelps at its own shadow, yelps at anything that moves, yelps at its own yelps. Yelps in fact at everything, but has nothing to back it up.

Shooter the flight info Poodle Boy. Aways making noise from his cubicle: wants to be noticed with a definitive opinion on everything, but best ignored. Woof woof, lots of noise: lots of empty posts.

Personality disorder, you can give it but can't take it. A sad little Poodle Boy living in ABX cubicle land. Should you really be posting on a pilot thread? After all, you're certainly not a pilot.

And you are sad bitter old dude with nowhere to go. What a shame that I have a collective thought process that wants to see everyone get the better out of life including this situation we are in. Rather than take the singular bitter approach you have taken.

There is not one Dispatcher up in our office that would not do anything for the pilots at ABX. And not just a few, but everyone. Even you being bitter and ate up with a serious case of the complex. You should try and take more joy out of life, it's short. This deal will impact thousands and most I have seen are thinking collectively because that is what is good for the greater mass. I get it already, you are pissed at this pissed at that you wanted it to go this way and not that. Look around yourself next time you are at the hub and try to understand this is not about you but everyone you see. Try to help as a group and not just out for yourself. You just might be happier in life.

And as far as being a pilot, if you want to meet me at I69 I may just embarrass you old man. ;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back