• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ice Road Truckers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the post... Looks like it will be a GREAT show.
looking forward to a US release too!

Not if Al Gore has his way!

Looks awesome, to bad it's a Canadian tv show. On a related note, some reality show producers followed Connie and Doug around with cameras last summer. They were considering making a reality TV show but decided not to.

Is anyone using a different VPN to watch the episodes over the internet from their website? If so, how?

Too bad that US pilots don't have either the experience or backbone to actually do this work. I have worked with these folks ... they are truely pilots cut from a different cloth. US pilots are too spoiled and lazy to actually work in the arctic.

Bob

Too bad that US pilots don't have either the experience or backbone to actually do this work. I have worked with these folks ... they are truely pilots cut from a different cloth. US pilots are too spoiled and lazy to actually work in the arctic.

Bob

Heeeeere fishy fishy fishy.

The show is pretty good. Young guy's WWII aircraft for the most part (C46's & DC3's). I have many friends that have and do fly up in the great white north and love it. It is brutal at times with highs of -40c but many wouldn't do anything else.

Unfortunatly one big draw back - pay sucks on the whole!!

Latest resources

Back