• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Airline Division/Local 357 Scorecard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...in the end we will see who ultimately wins...

Define "win."

I'll try, with the help of the Dictionary.com:

Pyrrhic victory

A victory that is offset by staggering losses or achieved at too great a cost. This expression alludes to King Pyrrhus of Epirus, who defeated the Romans at Asculum in a.d. 279, but lost his best officers and many of his troops. Pyrrhus then said: "Another such victory and we are lost." In English the term was first recorded (used figuratively) in 1879.

This applies to both antagonists in this little passion play.

Looking forward to the day that we all agree that the only way this is going to work is if we stay separated. Two-thirds of this little arrangement have already figured that out...

Looking forward to the day that we all agree that the only way this is going to work is if we stay separated. >>> then, you should have never signed the dotted line to get out of bankruptcy. what were you thinking before you guys signed that piece of paper to get of bankruptcy? to staple all off the folks that save your jobs when the time came; if that doesnt work, go around their scope; if that fails too, skate around the law, because the F9 pilots did not get what they "demanded.", and to bring other employee groups into the mess you all created. i thought you were all "one." what happened to you company's slogan- "We Are One?" hmm Two-thirds of this little arrangement have already figured that out...>>> 2/3 of RAH employees hoped that they can make their airline, F9 and MW included, a better one instead of letting F9 liquidate. 2/3 of RAH employees is hoping that their management will focus in running the airline instead of focusing on F9 pilots and their "demands". they are other employees you know. 2/3 of RAH employees plus 60 of your F9 pilots are not incompetent to know what the facts are and what the FAPA is trying to gain because they, instead of FAPA, are grateful to have a job and they are not blind not to see what FAPA is doing

relax and ponder the wonder "humility" and "grateful" . . "honor" and "integrity" too if you have time .. . all too often, we teach those to our children . . don't we?!

Umm, I don't remember signing anything...

(That was the only part of that post worth responding to, IMO)

relax and ponder the wonder "humility" and "grateful" . . "honor" and "integrity" too if you have time .. . all too often, we teach those to our children . . don't we?!

Does BB have 747's flying for his operation? Wrong thread again! Atlas, UPS, Polar threads are on the cargo threads Sweetheart!

Does BB have 747's flying for his operation? Wrong thread again! Atlas, UPS, Polar threads are on the cargo threads Sweetheart!

Hey,buddy ! How about we get together for a little snack ! I''l bring some Oh Boy ! Alberto ! and a George Lopez CD ! BTW,I forwarded your little love note to the DEN CP,F9 HR and a few others,so they could share he love ! See ya,AL !

IBT EMB-compatible Hoveround has a Test Pilot!

Dave, if I had Grey Hair like you and was still wearing an RAH Uniform, I would probably wanna steal an Airbus Job Too! Earn it Gramps!
An enlarged prostate from being in an RJ cockpit is NOT a mark of "Career Success"

Are your initials RC ? I think I've seen your picture floating around for not letting RAH pilots jumpseat.Keep it up !

"Tell your 60 or so pilots that were going to upgrade/transition sorry for the IBT's recklessness."

Actually,the IBT would be reckless for not challenging this.I'm sure if there were 60 upgrades,they would rather wait and see this lawsuit proceed.Did FAPA's counsel actually think they knew more about the law than the Federal Government ?

" No new contract in how many years? "

How long has American been at it ? What's your point ?

"Don't pin this one FAPA, your typical escape (sic)goat."

Did you mean "scapegoat" ? Actually,this is 100% FAPA's fault-did you think you could get away with this ? It's that "ILLEGAL" and "Against the law" part you don't get.

"Does (sic)your representetives like Turner and Bourne ever come out and have meetings? I would demand some answers! "

Yep,you bet-been to a few of them.

"Tell Blue Streak to keep spouting out garbage. The stuff that comes out his mouth looks like his avatar."

Too bad you consider facts as "garbage" says a lot about you.As for the Fatty-I'm soooo crushed ! Just because you drive a clapped-out Neon is no reason to talk smack.I'm sure you get a lot of compliments on it...Bwahaha !

"He is blowing off the 6 deferrals like as if nothing happened. Keep smiling."

I'm so sure the welfare of the RAH pilot group is a top priority for you.BB told us the delays from Embraer were due to the Tsunami and the parts made in Japan.Now we hear it's Embraer.Still,they're picking up one next week,but don't let facts get in your way.Oh,when FAPA is burnt to ashes and ends up owing IBT and is fined to oblivion,I WILL be smiling.

I don't care who ya are!

Dave, if I had Grey Hair like you and was still wearing an RAH Uniform, I would probably wanna steal an Airbus Job Too! Earn it Gramps!
An enlarged prostate from being in an RJ cockpit is NOT a mark of "Career Success"

That is STILL funny!

Latest resources

Back