IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what else he said in AIN?

"All Flexjet employees, including president Deanna White, will remain in place, Ricci said"

And

"Ricci said that Flexjet LLC will operate separately from Flight Options, with the former providing a luxury ?bespoke? fractional service flying newer aircraft (four years old or less) while the latter will be the ?value? fractional operation with a fleet of mostly pre-owned or remanufactured jets."

Not so on both I guess.

http://ainonline.com/aviation-news/...ions-parent-company-buying-bombardier-flexjet

Yes, they will remain separate... for now. After all, playing us off against one another serves his need/want to get rid of the union. When will you guys learn?... KR will say whatever, whenever as long as it suites his needs. So what are you going to believe? (Hint: a little skepticism is healthy, especially about what you hear from management.) Are you finally beginning to understand how he operates now?

Yes, they will remain separate... for now. After all, playing us off against one another serves his need/want to get rid of the union. When will you guys learn?... KR will say whatever, whenever as long as it suites his needs. So what are you going to believe? (Hint: a little skepticism is healthy, especially about what you hear from management.) Are you finally beginning to understand how he operates now?

So far so good at FJ! I think I have a better understanding of how y'all operate. I have seen you guys trash everyone that challenges the IBT, make personal attacks on people that don't agree with you, call our mgmt liars, one even made a sexual comment about our president. So if you ask who I believe.... I sure as hell don't believe anything that comes from the IBT or the combative A-holes that represent the IBT on this site. BTW, how's the message board going that was set up?

Last edited:
No FO pilot wants to screw any FLEX pilot.

Have you been reading all of the posts from your union brothers? Chief9404 has said that he can't wait until the fall to bid over and take one of our challenger captain seats. That sounds like he can't wait to screw us.

His vote is equal to yours in the union.

You keep telling us that no one wants to screw us, but some of your members feel quite the opposite.

Just like I have been told on numerous occasions, you don't speak for all of the FO pilots.

There are definitely some in your group that are salivating over the hope of a DOH integration so they can better themselves to the detriment of FJ pilots.

Right now the IBTs job is to protect its members. That doesn't include any FJ pilots. Hence why we don't believe any of you guys or what your union say.

Hence why we don't believe any of you guys or what your union say.

You don't believe, because you won't listen to anything that we have to say, and you don't want to believe, after years of dealing with KR, we have some knowledge of him. I find it hard to believe that KR has dramatically changed and is so willing to not do something and just let it be.

There are pilots out there that say stupid things, can't be polite and properly talk to pilots of another company that we are going to be merging with and try to talk about the issues at hand. Same happened during the go/rta merger. Took a few years but all hard feelings toward each are gone, and everyone is together as a group now.

Since we can't talk to you or your management through Yammer for reasons that have been thoroughly talked about and dissected.
Our union is very open to talking, if you don't want to get on the board to find out more, because you don't believe them, then you are just putting yourself at more of a disadvantage. Listening to this crap with anonymous screen names doesn't get much for you.
Take a leap, at least register and read the board. Even call the leadership and talk to them if you want.
But if you want to sit here and say you don't believe our union from stuff on this board and line pilots on the road, when you won't make an effort to hear, read or talk on the Union message board where the info and communications are from leaders and not line pilots interpretations then its your own fault.

Have you been reading all of the posts from your union brothers? Chief9404 has said that he can't wait until the fall to bid over and take one of our challenger captain seats. That sounds like he can't wait to screw us.

His vote is equal to yours in the union.

You keep telling us that no one wants to screw us, but some of your members feel quite the opposite.

Just like I have been told on numerous occasions, you don't speak for all of the FO pilots.

There are definitely some in your group that are salivating over the hope of a DOH integration so they can better themselves to the detriment of FJ pilots.

Right now the IBTs job is to protect its members. That doesn't include any FJ pilots. Hence why we don't believe any of you guys or what your union say.

Incorrect. I only repeated what KR said he was going to allow. And guess what, without a CBA he can do anything he wants. So if we lose our CBA you can bet your ass I will bid a capt position on a 605.

Incorrect. I only repeated what KR said he was going to allow. And guess what, without a CBA he can do anything he wants. So if we lose our CBA you can bet your ass I will bid a capt position on a 605.

Without a CBA, how do you think you will "bid" for that?

Also, what makes you think if we merge that your seniority would even allow that.

Arrogance

Go back to drooling over something you won't get.

Without a CBA, how do you think you will "bid" for that?

Also, what makes you think if we merge that your seniority would even allow that.

Arrogance

Go back to drooling over something you won't get.

What about your arrogance saying it couldn't happen. You don't have any clue as to what direction these companies are going to take. With or without a Union, the only person that knows what he is going or trying to do is KR. Anything can happen if the Union is voted out, KR will have free reigns to rule again.
And the first thing KR is going to do is combine pilot groups, maybe we might be able to vote on how we intergrate, maybe he will decide. But going back to FO/RTA merge, once intergrated there were no protections on who bid for what airplane based on where they came from or what the airplane was.
When a slot opened, u could bid. It wasn't bidding to replace

Last edited:
Why is anyone even engaging TWA? We all know who he is and what his personal agenda is..Not going to change that!!!

Why is anyone even engaging TWA? We all know who he is and what his personal agenda is..Not going to change that!!!

Just think if we integrate your training goes through him. :laugh:

Oh wait, I forgot you're nothing more than a digruntled former employee with nothing better to do than post garbage on flightinfo.

What about your arrogance saying it couldn't happen. You don't have any clue as to what direction these companies are going to take. With or without a Union, the only person that knows what he is going or trying to do is KR. Anything can happen if the Union is voted out, KR will have free reigns to rule again.
And the first thing KR is going to do is combine pilot groups, maybe we might be able to vote on how we intergrate, maybe he will decide. But going back to FO/RTA merge, once intergrated there were no protections on who bid for what airplane based on where they came from or what the airplane was.
When a slot opened, u could bid. It wasn't bidding to replace

Bingo. You get the prize.

Latest resources

Back