IBT 1108 Attempts to take NJASAP funds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FINALLY! a bit of levity in this thread. VOR- you crack me up.:laugh:

You don't trust or like the leadership on our side. Don't seem to care too much for the union in general on your side. Don't like your company management.

Do you trust your own dog?

You need to up your schizo meds. Everyone is NOT out to get you.

Hey, you don't wanna trust what the NJASAP guys are trying to tell you? Fine. Fine. That's your judgement call.

But if you hope to make ANY good progress towards a contract, you'll have to trust someone other than just yourself.

I hope whoever you choose they turn out to be trustworthy.

Grizz,

I suspect as much, but your mountain dwelling friend is hurting our pilots right now. First step, call him off.

I can take it, they can't.

*** end transmission ***

Thanks to all the hard working NJA union volunteers who stopped this illegal activity. Maybe the FLOPS pilots and the IBT will be a perfect match.
quote]

XP- when you state it that way, it sounds like you are putting all the FLOPs pilots in this category....if so, bad on you. Obviously, not something I or many other fellow FLOPers with some common sense, character and dignity would endorse. I and I'm sure many others take offense to the way you categorized all FLOPs pilots but I'm sure you could care less.

Last edited:
When you put the events of the past few days in perspective you will see that nobody was killed or injured. A lot of emotions have bubbled up to the surface. Everyone should remember that this is just a job and that life is too short to spend all your time and energy being angry.

Do yourselves a favor and spend Sunday with your family and try to put this aside for a while and think about what is really important in life. It may not change this situation but it can't hurt.

After reading 21 pages on this topic its hard to look through all the BS. I know the FLOPs 1108 president well and I don't believe any of this FUD some of you NJ guys are posting here. He is a man of integrity and I stand by him.

A day cease fire sounds like a good idea for both sides. On the 21st page of this thread I think all of us have made up our mind about what happened and how we feel about it anyway.

Have a good Sunday.

After reading 21 pages on this topic its hard to look through all the BS. I know the FLOPs 1108 president well and I don't believe any of this FUD some of you NJ guys are posting here. He is a man of integrity and I stand by him.

I don't doubt you that both of them are good people that were trying to do the right thing for the FO pilots. The person I doubt is the Boss and his right hand man. There is a reason I don't trust the motives of IBT National. They have done similar things in the past and as a result ruined the names of many good people.

If this proves to be true I think it will be seen that IBT national used two good names to settle a score. If the 1108 president elect and Sec/Treas. knew what was really going on I have no doubt they wouldn't have done it. Either way lets just hope the truth comes out and the good pilots of Flight Options have their voice heard and get the contract and QOL that they deserve. I find no joy in seeing any of this happen.

Good luck to all from one of the many NetJets pilots that will still be standing with you.

307 posts in and I still haven't been able to find out. would someone please ask the leadership of Local 1108 if you are in trusteeship?

The assumption must be that you are since that is the only way those signature cards could have been changed without the approval of the president and sec/treas of the local.

I really want to know what the rank and file think about the prospect of bill moore writing the checks..........

Good for you stand by him all you want. I will stand by the people who I know haven't lied to me and who have made NJA one of the premier places in the avation world to work.

Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back