IAD, DEN & MCI for xjt erj side !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We already share that crew lounge.

I've gotten along with every XJT crew I've run into there. And every van ride.

It seems there are just a few on the Internet constantly stirring the bucket trying to instill dislike towards each other.

We all want the same thing.

I've gotten along with every XJT crew I've run into there. And every van ride.

It seems there are just a few on the Internet constantly stirring the bucket trying to instill dislike towards each other.

We all want the same thing.

You haven't me the ERJ crew I shared a van with a few weeks ago. After we got to the van we waited 15-20 minutes for them rather than leave them. They didn't bother to say thank you.

They wouldn't speak to us in spite of one of my fa's trying to be friendly to them.

Standing a the desk checking into the hotel I looked the FO square in the eye (CA was avoiding eye contact with us) and asked if they had a good day. Guy just looked through me like I wasn't even there and didn't say a word.

I'm sure you can imagine the emotions L-XJT crews could illicit by coming on here and posting all of their van stories about us.

Incidentally, I haven't had a bad encounter with any of them.

Not me. Every single can ride. It's pleasantries followed by a bitch session and me tuning that sht out

You haven't me the ERJ crew I shared a van with a few weeks ago. After we got to the van we waited 15-20 minutes for them rather than leave them. They didn't bother to say thank you.

They wouldn't speak to us in spite of one of my fa's trying to be friendly to them.

Standing a the desk checking into the hotel I looked the FO square in the eye (CA was avoiding eye contact with us) and asked if they had a good day. Guy just looked through me like I wasn't even there and didn't say a word.

That would be an IAH crew. Don't feel bad. They do the same thing to their own fellow crew members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back