• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I was just wondering

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't something supposed to happen in May of that year? Kind of an end of the world before the real end of the world. Or was the May thing supposed to be last year. Maybe I've been watching too much History channel. :confused:
I don't know....ask Nostradamus.... ;)

Isn't something supposed to happen in May of that year? Kind of an end of the world before the real end of the world. Or was the May thing supposed to be last year. Maybe I've been watching too much History channel. :confused:

It all has to do with the Mayan calendar. The Mayan calendar spanned thousands of years, it just happens to be that the last day of the calendar is Dec 23, 2012. So doomsday type people think thats the end. It is scientifically a fact though that around that date our solar system will be passing through the galactic equator. Some believe that this is going to put a huge gravitational pull on our planet. Increase earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions are talked about. Some more extreme are thinking a polar shift might occur. Where the axis of the earth will completely change.

Cinco de mayo or the 5th of may is sometimes confused with all of this. May 5th is just a Mexican holiday.The holiday commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely defeat of French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of Mexican General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín.

who's miss porter and whats this about her famous husband. who made her, where did she get made at. BTW what ever happened to NJW or are they one in the same. who knows i could be confused about alot of things not the least of which, is this or that.

Thanks

Hahahhahahhaha

who's miss porter and whats this about her famous husband

Wouldn't that make her Mrs. Porter?

Don't know anything about her husband other then it must suck to be him?

Latest resources

Back