Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I want to know how many days off you have!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
16 off. Home 24 nights out of the month and home for dinner 20 nights of the month. most weekends off. But live in base, senior rsv RAH.

Sorry for BB trying to take over the world. I wish all we flew were 34 seat props and had mainline to look forward to.

16 off. Home 24 nights out of the month and home for dinner 20 nights of the month. most weekends off. But live in base, senior rsv RAH.

Sorry for BB trying to take over the world. I wish all we flew were 34 seat props and had mainline to look forward to.

Reserve at RAH gives 16 off?

Reserve, 10 days off which are Tuesdays and Wednesdays with 2 Thursdays. I'm almost the bottom pilot in my base.

Reserve, 10 days off which are Tuesdays and Wednesdays with 2 Thursdays. I'm almost the bottom pilot in my base.

Heh heh....Me 2.
Work every weekend. 10 days off. Average 70hrs/month. Guarantee is 72.
If its a holiday i work.
If its a weekending i work.
If there is a big football game....guess what? I work.
But if there is a week in april that nobody wants for vacation...I get that one.
If there is a broken airplane to repo...I get that 2.

Yes i am a bitter reserve pilot. I might get 15 days off in a month if i use 2 weeks of vacation. But there is zero chance of getting them back to back.
Never ever ever in a million years would i recommend this career to anyone. Save your money, start your own business.

well, I get 11 days off, no weekends off, and 75 credit but I'm one of the "pissed off reserve pilots" you don't want to hear from I guess.

That sounds like a dream to me. I only get 10 days off. He does not want to hear from us, because he wants to justify his yes vote by not giving a sh!t how bad the reserves were discarded in our TA.

15 days off bid, 78% in SLC (SKW). I don't know why all you guys bitch about PBS. I got 10 off in a row with no vacation time.

OK im gonna try this again... genuine responses only, please no A-holes respond, no pissed off reserve pilots either. This isnt meant as a pissing contest...

average how many days off are you getting? and where do you stand on your respective seniority list? also please include weekends off, credit hours, airline you work for

previously we had pinnacle mid level guys averaging 17-18 with weekends off

I only have 4 days off a month because surprisingly working as a manager of a fast food place does get you 40K a year to start but you have to work 50 hours a week. Who knew?

sorry guess this was the wrong place to figure out how good different schedules at different airlines are.... most of you guys are total tools and i have lost a lot of respect for fellow airline pilots-
-seems like my sched at skywest would probably be 15 days off, republic 13-14 days off, and pinnacle 17-18 days off.

Hey reserve guys, next time im voting YES so you suffer a little longer. If you guys wernt such @#%#@$. I feel it every time i fly with you, so arrogant and think you deserve more than the next guy

sorry guess this was the wrong place to figure out how good different schedules at different airlines are.... most of you guys are total tools and i have lost a lot of respect for fellow airline pilots-
-seems like my sched at skywest would probably be 15 days off, republic 13-14 days off, and pinnacle 17-18 days off.

Hey reserve guys, next time im voting YES so you suffer a little longer. If you guys wernt such @#%#@$. I feel it every time i fly with you, so arrogant and think you deserve more than the next guy

WT....F? You ask a question and you got answers. Grow up. Next time why don't you ask people to sugar coat their answers. Oh and BTW you WILL be on RESERVE when you start at an airline. I hope that it will be for a very very very long time. I CURSE YOU------------->

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back