• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I voted today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Save the envelope! It can be used as evidence in a protest over election results. Does the company have your correct address for a pay check and medical and other issues? Why don't they have the correct address for the Federally mandated NMB regulation?

I'm going to wait to vote after the Dallas meeting. Aren't all of you going to wait as well?

I'm casting my ballot for IBT Airline Division after the Dallas Unity Rally! There were a dozen SWAPA Reps, including the VP of SWAPA, Grievance Chair, and their Legal Counsel! Envoy, APA and NJASAP also had reps attending! Still falling for Handschuch's fake email that there are no lists? And that there are no consequences for your vote? Well the Rally pretty much put paid to that nonsense! Pilots don't decert! And those of you who think they do, be prepared to face the consequences!

Tampering

Save the envelope! It can be used as evidence in a protest over election results. Does the company have your correct address for a pay check and medical and other issues? Why don't they have the correct address for the Federally mandated NMB regulation?

Tampering is going to result in prison time for those involved....karma usually isn’t as harsh as prison.

Latest resources

Back