• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought I had seen it all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't wait until you get on MY van....

-You will get to do a little inpromptu "trash can spelunking." And I will physically shove the little blinky wheels off your roll-aboard into a dark, dank little place where no one will see them blinking anymore.

Disgruntled? Maybe just a touch, but I still know how to enjoy handing out a good beat-down.

-That WILL make it all worth while.

You do that to anyone & I guarantee you'll become a prison b*tch of many. Then you'll find what a "good beat-down" really is.

Was it this guy?

:laugh:

That was a spoof. Dont portend that that was a real Mesa pilot. That was a Professional Standards video done by ALPA National for MAG to convey Professional Standards. It won accolades from ALPA and other Pilot Assistance Committees at all ALPA airlines for it's message conveyed.

-You will get to do a little inpromptu "trash can spelunking." And I will physically shove the little blinky wheels off your roll-aboard into a dark, dank little place where no one will see them blinking anymore.

Disgruntled? Maybe just a touch, but I still know how to enjoy handing out a good beat-down.

......................No- the internet and liquor does not mix.

Spotted a couple weeks ago at F concourse ORD. A young dude standing around with pilot uniform shirt, dark tie, no epaulets, no hat, no metal or identifying insignia, one ear ring. So I guess he was off work and wanted to de-uniform. Why did he keep the tie and insert the ear ring? He did look like an idiot.

Last edited:

crj567 works at ASA, often makes racist comments on here and likes to spew his right wing political views. Maybe former navy. Wouldn't want to be on a 4-day with this tule.

The next time crj567 rides on MY van I'm going to hold him down and draw boobs on his back with my pink sharpie.

In real life you will sit there with a pissed look on your face and say something like "lose the hat".

To which I will say "thanks I'm fine".

Then you will want to punch me in the face... but you won't. Why? "Because you are a big fat pu...sy which is why you work at ASA in the first place."

-Office space hits every profession

In real life you will sit there with a pissed look on your face and say something like "lose the hat".

To which I will say "thanks I'm fine".

Then you will want to punch me in the face... but you won't. Why? "Because you are a big fat pu...sy which is why you work at ASA in the first place."

-Office space hits every profession
I don't think she will even say "lose the hat." Because she is a big fat Pu$$y

Latest resources

Back