I thought I had seen it all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

a320drivr

We have all seen the pilots wearing their ipods, backpacks, epaughlets backwards because they fly the "9", and spikey tipped frosted hair but this is a new one. Saturday morning while walking through the terminal I saw some regional guy in full uniform with his basball hat on backwards walking through the terminal. I dont even have words for this. Oh well.

Unfortunately, nothing surprises me in the terminal anymore. Self-pride and professionalism are things that don't exist with "Generation Me."

We have all seen the pilots wearing their ipods, backpacks, epaughlets backwards because they fly the "9", and spikey tipped frosted hair but this is a new one. Saturday morning while walking through the terminal I saw some regional guy in full uniform with his basball hat on backwards walking through the terminal. I dont even have words for this. Oh well.

Wow.

Did you ask him, "Whazzup wid da hat, dawg?"

Two weeks ago capt and I saw a United pilot wearing a baseball hat in full uniform right there in the middle of the terminal. Capt say's to me " you don't do that unless your trying to make a statement". Point is they are at the regionals and majors.

Latest resources

Back