• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought I had seen it all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would have walked right up to him and said you're a public mockery to this position and obviously common sense challenged by you deteriorated morale. But then again, I'm an a$$hole.

Look at your paycheck next time before you accuse someone of making a mockery of this position.

I can't wait until you get on MY van....

-You will get to do a little inpromptu "trash can spelunking." And I will physically shove the little blinky wheels off your roll-aboard into a dark, dank little place where no one will see them blinking anymore.

Disgruntled? Maybe just a touch, but I still know how to enjoy handing out a good beat-down.

-That WILL make it all worth while.

Mr. regional pilot internet tough guy. OBTW, you will never have the "chance" to physically assault me on "your" hotel van because we DO NOT stay at the same crappy hotels that you do!

In real life you will sit there with a pissed look on your face and say something like "lose the hat".

To which I will say "thanks I'm fine".

Then you will want to punch me in the face... but you won't. Why? "Because you are a big fat pu...sy which is why you work at ASA in the first place."

-
Priceless!:laugh::laugh:

He also crossdresses, and has a thing for Delta pilots!

I think a baseball style cap would be a nice change from the old school military look. I'm not talking about wearing something 2 sizes too big for your head sideways with the price tags still hanging off the sides. I'm sure something tasteful could be designed.

I see lots of guys (express and mainline) walking around in uniform minus the tie.

Either commuting home, or waiting on the hotel van.

Hat or no hat, at least wear your tie.

I don't wear my tie sometimes, its HOT as HELL outside!

When they PAY me what they took I'll think about it.....

Latest resources

Back