• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I soloed today!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
really? the only things i've noticed are the shimmy dampener and that COMM2 display always seems to be on the fritz. radio works fine, but the display is messed up. quit bad mouthing my baby!!! she's cheaper to rent than the SP's!!! :D

now if you want to talk about pieces of crap, that RG that they have needs to be put to sleep. in the 14 days i've been here, i think it's been down for about 9 days. though i heard that a flight school in daytona just closed it's doors and we might be picking up some of their aircraft, mainly another complex and multi-engine aircraft. i also heard rumors about new all-glass 172's showing up between now and the winter, though i guess they've been saying that for years.

they've also fitted a few of the SP's with diesel engines that burn JetA. i heard that the performance characteristics are much different, though. you have to wait for the engine to power up when you add full power, just like a typical diesel. it's kind of delayed.

was there a school called Falcon? or something like that? i have no idea, this is just stuff i heard the dispatcher talking to some pilots and CFI's about. was laurie here when you were here, flechas? i really like her, she's hilarious.

maybe they're the ones, i dunno. ignore me, i'm stupid...

laurie is one of the dispatchers there. she was just really friendly to me when i first started when i didnt know anyone or what i was doing. she has light brown hair. i was just curious if she was there when you were.

Latest resources

Back