• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I resent certain interview questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They might be looking for ideas for their own escape.

Years ago, I received two offers within a short period of time. When I told the guy I was going to take another offer (ATA) over his company, he asked me how I was able to get on at ATA ( with a tone that made me think about asking him if he wanted me to walk in his resume) I didn't but it was sort of an awkward moment.

I hate interviewing.

Years ago, I received two offers within a short period of time. When I told the guy I was going to take another offer (ATA) over his company, he asked me how I was able to get on at ATA ( with a tone that made me think about asking him if he wanted me to walk in his resume) I didn't but it was sort of an awkward moment.

I hate interviewing.

How did that ATA thing work out for you.. I mean us?

I resent having to go to the interview...they should just send the paycheck to my house and cut out all the BS.

Be truthful..

If asked "Why do you want to work for XYZ airlines", simply tell them that since it is illegal to counterfeit, gotta work somewhere to make some coin.

The one I love is when the interviewer asks you why you want to work for THEIR company. Ummm, because I have a bad habit I like to call....EATING...and you can help me out with that. Some people need to get over themselves and accept that we are there because they have a job opening and we can fly their people around safely. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Yet, since that's the game they play, I can play along too.

Last edited:
How about the question, "Suppose USAirways called you to offer you a job?"

You know a joke is always a good icebreaker. Then they'll get back to the serious questions.

"Why do you think you weren't offered the job at USAirways?"
" I don't know for certain, but the profanity laden tirade about the east pilots may have had something to do with it."
"Amen. Don't get me started!"

Latest resources

Back