I love this airline's name!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
My response may have been void of humor, but it wasn't sophomoric.

:)

Well I think you have successfully sucked the humor out of this thread but I think you might have meant "devoid of humor".

Redmeat said:
Well I think you have successfully sucked the humor out of this thread but I think you might have meant "devoid of humor".
While devoid would have worked, I meant void. Had I been shooting for a more mature crowd, I would have opted for the multisyllabic version.

TonyC said:

I hear Phuket is a nice place to vacation. :)

It sure is. Spent several days there at Aman Puri...it's how you were meant to live.

i like air lingus or how ever it's spelled. makes me wanna do naughty things to my girlfriend

I read somewhere a long time ago that there was a small carrier in the India province of Goa named.......Goa Way!

Tony C.
Do you fold your underwear up before you have sex?? oops, I mean intercourse??

I mean no harm... I come in peace.
But who the hell has that much time to cut, copy, and paste that stuff (or did you just know that off the top of your head?) besides me?? I mean come on buddy are you in a prison with a laptop?

[(BTW - - for those who don't know and are too lazy to look it up, sophomoric means "poorly informed and immature.")
/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony, been scratching my noggin on that one, heard it many times with fingers pointing in my general direction....:D

aLear31pilot said:
I mean no harm... I come in peace.
But who the hell has that much time to cut, copy, and paste that stuff (or did you just know that off the top of your head?) besides me?? I mean come on buddy are you in a prison with a laptop?

Yea he is in FDX prison. He gets in around 05 to 07 hundred and goes to sleep til 14 or 15 hundred. Then gets up does the 3 S's, and gets on his laptop and proceeds to give us the world according to Tony C. til his show time around 20 to 21 hundred

Latest resources

Back