• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I Have Had it With LodgeX!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here it XJT, we use LodgeX. The company basically just $ucked for us in the beginning! Problem after problem with various hotels, etc. almost everyday and took forever for them to resolve it. After many complaints from various crewmembers, the union stepped in, along with the management and basically brought an end to the madness. It seems to be much more smoother now.

Go to a hotel of your choice and expense it. It may take a month to get the money, but you'll get some sleep now. That's the way I would handle that situation. Then again, my company would pay me back.

Ummm... we started using LodgeX when we were bought by Pinnacle. THEY have ALPA and THEY are the ones who were using it before us.

LodgeX works fine at Pinnacle for the most part. The reason it works is because that if it doesn't it costs the company a fortune in cab fares, expensed hotel rooms, and delayed flights. Our contract is what gives us the right to shove the company's problems up their a$$.

I hope you adjust your release/report times appropriately. Maybe then, after some late first-flights-of-the-day, they'd get the message.

Adjust your show time to reflect the hit that your rest period takes. You might not have a contract but if enough crews start doing that you'll be rid of the issue VERY soon.

Adjust your show time to reflect the hit that your rest period takes. You might not have a contract but if enough crews start doing that you'll be rid of the issue VERY soon.

I'm sure the warning letters, suspensions, terminations that can't be challenged will get the 9L pilots back in line.

Apparently I've been living under a rock, cause I've NEVER heard o this. What is the program, you show up and they put you in whatever hotel has rooms that night? You don't even know where you're going? wtf?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back