Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
This is bullshhh!!! Ever since our airline started using this company called LodgeX, the pilots have suffered! One time it took 2 hours to get a room, 50 minutes the next, and right now I'm going on 3 hours. Seriously, it can't be that difficult. I'm sitting in the airport, fuming... I can't even START MOVING in the right direction for a hotel, because I don't know where they're going to put me! What a JOKE!

Anyone else have hard times with this company?

Shy

P.S. I really hate LodgeX, anyone get that feeling?

You had your opportunity to vote for a union and have someone to complain to over the summer.

The Colgan Pilot group has NO RIGHT to complain over anything. Go to Walmart, get some KY and get ready to take it.

Nothing personally against you Shy, no idea how you voted, but your pilot group as a hole deserves NOTHING.

Do you have Lodge X's number? I haven't needed to use it, but I have it, someone else might now if it helps to call them directly.

You had your opportunity to vote for a union and have someone to complain to over the summer.

The Colgan Pilot group has NO RIGHT to complain over anything. Go to Walmart, get some KY and get ready to take it.

Nothing personally against you Shy, no idea how you voted, but your pilot group as a hole deserves NOTHING.

Shut Up, this post isn't about the union, its about Lodge X.

Shut Up, this post isn't about the union, its about Lodge X.

Actually it is about what a union can do for a pilot group.

We have Lodge X at ExpressJet. We had major issues with it before our union hotel committee met with the powers that be to address these issues.

Ummm... we started using LodgeX when we were bought by Pinnacle. THEY have ALPA and THEY are the ones who were using it before us.

I do appreciate you not assuming how I voted, though. Using the logic that ALPA carriers use LodgeX, I am going to assume that getting ALPA onboard isn't going to change this situation.

Shy

Anyone have a number for them directly? Not the toll-free/local number listed on the website... those aren't working after-hours... how about a number DIRECTLY to the poor bastards working the pathetic company?

What are my options if this doesn't get resolved quickly? Thanks for any advice...

Shy

Actually it is about what a union can do for a pilot group.

We have Lodge X at ExpressJet. We had major issues with it before our union hotel committee met with the powers that be to address these issues.

Ok, we know that having a union would make our lives golden, but we still have a few more months before we vote again, so in the meantime, I guess we have to make do, and sometimes that means making sure we have a hotel.

Anyway I hate lodge X too.

I would contact someone on your Hotel Committee. That is the best way I have found to get hotel issues resolved pretty quickly.

Latest resources

Back