• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I hate wearing my hat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man!! Can you imagine having to share the cockpit with this clown? So tell me, "Tuff" one, do you speak in the same manner in which you type? Forget about the spelling. For your sake, I hope English is a second language for you. Because if not, D A M N!! The thought of you anything flying sky in air people with you in it at controls, wow!! Look out!! If you are going to take issue with something, please take issue with something of merit. How about a poor contract? Or a trying econimic environment? Or that your significant other (whatever that may be) can't stand your childish behavior anymore? Some people just have to complain about something, so I guess this thread makes you some people. Don your lid, for goodness' sake, or get another career.;)

Hey, I hate hats too. Yes, they are stupid and don't add anything to professionalism, especially the many hats I see that commuters crush into their bags. Still, I'd wear it if that is what my company told me to do... but I wouldn't like it. I'd definitely express my opinion through the proper chanels. If I didn't have success that way and the uniform policy remained the same then I'd have to suck it up or move on. My guess is you'll have to suck it up so as not to lose your job and hold out for a company that doesn't issue hats. Think of the guys that have it worse... the poor freight guys that wear the hat just to impress the boxes :)

OneTuffGirl, You my friend, are a tool.

==========
:D

Make sure that you tell the HR department and the CP on your next interview that you disagree with the uniform policy and see if you get the job or not. Wear your hat if it is part of your uniform.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back