I got Video of General Lee!! Enjoy!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
johnsonrod said:
You sound like a complete idiot. You bait GL and then you slam him for responding to your lame statements. You add nothing to these boards but negativity - are you insecure about something? Why don't you try to become part of the solution vs. a constant nag?

You seriously offer nothing of value in these discussions...

Are you serious! When it comes to regional flying I am all about having good discussions, but when a Lame Delta Pilot comes on a regional board and throws mud, but isn't prepared to catch what he is giving... well it makes me mad. Then he hides behind, "its a debate or discussion" We all know how General Lee Works..... I just think its funny how easy it is to twist his panties!!!

DC8 Flyer said:
Surf, you're doing it again man, arguing on the internet. No matter who wins, Carlos Mancia still says, DING FRIES ARE DONE!, DEEEEDADEEEE

on a side note, what is RP, a capt from PDT (EWN base) that went to MDT doin, if you talk to hime at all??

I haven't seen RP! Someone talked to him in CLT and he said no way in the world he would go to Republic!
He was a good dude, I am sure good fortune will follow him!

WSurf said:
Lear,

You know I love ya man! That video was strange, I think that was one of your old girlfriends wasn't it.
Anyway I was able to get some video of your current job away from MDA while waiting for your US Airways class date.....
Folks I present Lear hard at work..

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/burgerking.html

Wsurf - so tell us the truth, when your music career went down faster than Michael Jackson on a cub scout you learned to fly and went to PDT, right??

Wsurf's demo tape: http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2249.html

Sending my love from the Rep j4j dark side.

General Lee said:
So, you do admit that you were and are wrong about your No, YES, YES, right? Admit it. And, we are getting a raise if this TA passes--atleast 4.5% in 3 years, maybe up to 13.5%. How is SkyWest doing in that arena? Where did their 2% raise go? Can anyone answer that? You can't.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You took paycuts, you just don't know it...... Look at the contract a bit deeper! And why do you worry about a 2% raise at SkyWest when you guys at Delta are flying a Boeing 777 (270 Seats) for Less money then a company flying a Boeing 737 (140 Seats)? Can anyone anwer that? You can't.
Worry about Delta, not us lonely Regional folks??? Why waste all that time with us when you can be doing more house chores!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back