• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got Video of General Lee!! Enjoy!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do believe that the only reason General Lee trolls the regional boards is that he is hangin on by a thread. He might be just bitter in the fact that the job he has now was once held up way high. The fact now is that being a Delta pilot isn't what it once was. SouthWest is now the cream of the crop, and flying at Delta is now almost equal to having a job at AirTran.
To make himself feel better and more important then he really is, he has to come to regional board and prove his worth and abilities.
It's kinda sad if you think about it... General I am sorry that you made it to the majors at a time that the job and the glamor and pay are all but gone. But to come on here to help boost your self esteem is sad... very sad..
I enjoy my job at Piedmont, but you don't see me running all over the Majors message boards and posting stuff like, man Delta you folks are flying twice as big equipment for less pay then SouthWest... Geez

SouthWest Captain 12 years-----> 737 $190 FO $126
Delta 12 Year Captain Big 767----->$155.00 FO $106
Delta 12 Year Captain Big 777----->$186.00 FO $127

Seems you guys are also lowering the bar... So you bash SkyWest but don't look in the mirror!!
Get a life!!!

Last edited:
WSurf said:
I do believe that the only reason General Lee trolls the regional boards is that he is hangin on by a thread. He might be just bitter in the fact that the job he has now was once held up way high. The fact now is that being a Delta pilot isn't what it once was. SouthWest is now the cream of the crop, and flying at Delta is now almost equal to having a job at AirTran.
To make himself feel better and more important then he really is, he has to come to regional board and prove his worth and abilities.
It's kinda sad if you think about it... General I am sorry that you made it to the majors at a time that the job and the glamor and pay are all but gone. But to come on here to help boost your self esteem is sad... very sad..
I enjoy my job at Piedmont, but you don't see me running all over the Majors message boards and posting stuff like, man Delta you folks are flying twice as big equipment for less pay then SouthWest... Geez

SouthWest Captain 12 years-----> 737 $190 FO $126
Delta 12 Year Captain Big 767----->$155.00 FO $106
Delta 12 Year Captain Big 777----->$186.00 FO $127

Seems you guys are also lowering the bar... So you bash SkyWest but don't look in the mirror!!
Get a life!!!

Ok, again, say what? I have no problem with Southwest pilots making more money than we do. I may not like it, and it may sting due to the airplane size difference, but they are flying for a profitable company. I also hope they keep their wages up there, because maybe if we get out of this hole and climb away some day, we can also get back to those wages. Your regional wages are only going down. Southwest and Fedex are now keeping those wages up there, and we might be able to attain them again. We were the ones that actually put them up there in the first place.

So, you do admit that you were and are wrong about your No, YES, YES, right? Admit it. And, we are getting a raise if this TA passes--atleast 4.5% in 3 years, maybe up to 13.5%. How is SkyWest doing in that arena? Where did their 2% raise go? Can anyone answer that? You can't.

And, my job is fifty times more glamorous than your Dash 8 job. You shouldn't be panning my job, considering yours. I really do hope you enjoy your job, because I enjoy mine too. Even you can't put a damper on it, and mine has the ability to make more and fly to more interesting cities. Moving over to the INTL side of my airline would allow me to fly to places like Rio one week, and Athens the next. Enjoy crawfishing on your seedoo, and stop being so jealous. It really shows. Your post was hilarious.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
And, my job is fifty times more glamorous than your Dash 8 job. You shouldn't be panning my job, considering yours. I really do hope you enjoy your job, because I enjoy mine too. Even you can't put a damper on it, and mine has the ability to make more and fly to more interesting cities. Moving over to the INTL side of my airline would allow me to fly to places like Rio one week, and Athens the next. Enjoy crawfishing on your seedoo, and stop being so jealous. It really shows. Your post was hilarious.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That statement sums you up right there. You are truely sad!!!

WSurf said:

No, I am actually pretty darn good. And, I feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

deceptibum said:
I can't speak for that crew you mentioned, but the term "ego" is correct. Why is it that pilots think that they have some super power over anyone else. After all, most of us love our jobs, but in the grand scheme of corporate America it is still a job. I really do get annoyed when "us" pilots seem to feel like they are a step up for some stupid lame reason. Call it the old catch me if you can pilot attitudes philosophy(sp), but some guys just take it way too far.

Because "us" pilots control the magic stick.

General Lee said:
And, my job is fifty times more glamorous than your Dash 8 job. You shouldn't be panning my job, considering yours.

Enjoy crawfishing on your seedoo, and stop being so jealous. It really shows. Your post was hilarious.

Bye Bye--General Lee
HA!!! WOW!!! Priceless!

Honestly, Thank you so much for once AGAIN proving your ARROGANCE. It's becoming legendary.

Last edited:
WSurf said:

Surf, you're doing it again man, arguing on the internet. No matter who wins, Carlos Mancia still says, DING FRIES ARE DONE!, DEEEEDADEEEE

on a side note, what is RP, a capt from PDT (EWN base) that went to MDT doin, if you talk to hime at all??

WSurf said:

You sound like a complete idiot. You bait GL and then you slam him for responding to your lame statements. You add nothing to these boards but negativity - are you insecure about something? Why don't you try to become part of the solution vs. a constant nag?

You seriously offer nothing of value in these discussions...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back