I didn't know that

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATRCAPT said:
Exactly. I think most gay pilots (and non-pilots) would think this kind of post is more damaging to their cause than helpful. Feel free to live your life the way you want to live it, that's what makes this country great! But please stop pointing out the fact that your gay. Be professional, fly safe and live your life.

Duuude, dats whut ole Ty Guy's like beeen tryin to like be tellin all da peeps. All da peeps like be knowin dat he an dat Ole Silly Chuckie Yogourt are like swingin dat way, but wahts like cool bouts both a dem is dat dey aint like be stickin it in youre face.

Im like glad cause I dont wants any a dem to be stickin any a dat anywheres near any a my stuff, ifn you know waht I mean.

bestpilot said:
Duuude, dats whut ole Ty Guy's like beeen tryin to like be tellin all da peeps. All da peeps like be knowin dat he an dat Ole Silly Chuckie Yogourt are like swingin dat way, but wahts like cool bouts both a dem is dat dey aint like be stickin it in youre face.

Im like glad cause I dont wants any a dem to be stickin any a dat anywheres near any a my stuff, ifn you know waht I mean.

what?....

bestpilot said:

I dont know what's worse. Some queer guy all giddy becuase F/O Charlebois was gay or this bestpilot dork who tries his damndest to act like he is some ghetto fabulous rap star.

Latest resources

Back