Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How's those UNIONS working out for ya????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok for about the 8th time now, GO CHANGE IT THEN. you are the only one that can do it.
Hmmm....

Change it? According to WB ... NJ (the only Frac with an active CBA) is now profitable.... Is there another frac that is profitable now?

Why would we want to screw up a good thing?

fischman, somebody has to keep a stooge like you honest. I can't be the only one on this board that always tells the truth.

Also, I could say the same thing about you, broke and NJW as far as posts are concerned. You always show up at the same time. At least skanza has a clue, unlike your two counterparts.

I'm confident that those fracs that are non-union now will stay that way. Those pilots are smart enough to see the product (or lack therof) produced by the efforts of current fractional union representation.
Always tell the truth? Tell me ONE TIME you told the truth.

Hmmm....

Change it? According to WB ... NJ (the only Frac with an active CBA) is now profitable.... Is there another frac that is profitable now?

Why would we want to screw up a good thing?

I mean that if hates unions so much then he should change it by paying his employees and treating them right. If management would stop being so greedy, then unions would go away...real fast.

only YOU can change it b.

^^^ Seriously, Broke?? Some think the unions are the greedy ones that are trying to force more pay out of the company - because they're greedy. So who's right? You can't both be...

yes i know....i am right.

you have to have a company before you can have a union.
you cant have a union representing people not working at a company that dont exist.

Im not that hot about unions either, but until management becomes less greedy and begins to treat employees fair, thats the way it is.

So, only management can change things. wanna remove your union? pay your employees and treat them fair. Problem is, management's level of greed prevents a company from growing.

think about it.

That is inconsistent with the union theme of "Give me a contract, or shut the place down.". Saying that an increase in wage will cause people to lose interest in a union and that a union contract that includes said wages is the only answer seems to be like talking out of both side of your mouth. Which is it?

hey man i agree with you. The tactics that management does outta pure greed is what brings a union on property and that is indisputable. Its sad that we as professional pilots need a union at any aviation company. If you dont like then you should do something about it. I cant do it for you.

The tactics that management does outta pure greed is what brings a union on property and that is indisputable.

+1.

I wont' debate the greed comment, but this contract is THE cure for MS and the horrendous tactics employed by his "team" (just using that word in reference to the slimeball makes me want to puke :puke:). The disease had spread too far by the time the current management returned for there to be any hope otherwise.

Attend Joe's training classes and get used to the contract, Skumza.

The tactics that management does outta pure greed is what brings a union on property and that is indisputable. Its sad that we as professional pilots need a union at any aviation company. If you dont like then you should do something about it. I cant do it for you.

Yea, Just ask the 8 guys on medical leave from FLOPS, who just received letters of Termination a couple of days ago!

hey man i agree with you. The tactics that management does outta pure greed is what brings a union on property and that is indisputable. Its sad that we as professional pilots need a union at any aviation company. If you dont like then you should do something about it. I cant do it for you.

What tactics?
Not anything like grounding airplanes and calling fatigue under the guise of 'safety' when the actual reason is greed. Meaning: pay us more and then we'll do the job we were hired to do. Those are the tactics of the union that I see as born from greed. And I'm not management.
Sheesh!

Latest resources

Back