• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How's that Lynx thing working out?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you trying to give the Lynx guys a hard time? If so knock it off. Lynx is going to be a good place to work!

They've had two Q400's parked at KBJC for a couple months now. Just collecting dust. I hope it all works out. Frontier is a good company.

Lynx is going to be a good place to work!

Maybe so, but the downward pressure Lynx pay rates are going to apply on other Q400 pilot groups is unfortunate. There might be some nasty-spirited folks out there hoping Lynx falls flat on its whiskers. Not sayin' Tard's one of 'em, I'm just sayin'.

Besides, he was just askin'. :nuts: Don't mind him, him's only a tard.

They are behind with getting all there stuff done with the FAA!

I heard its mostly Mesa folks over there! So I am sure the pay doesnt' really matter.

I heard there isn't one Horizon person..... duh!!

Are you trying to give the Lynx guys a hard time? If so knock it off. Lynx is going to be a good place to work!

Wow, I'm hurt that someone would think that I want anything but the best for an outfit conjured up to whipsaw a mainline pilot group with pilots being paid a fraction of the going rates for the equipment they're in.

L! Y! N! X! Lynx!Lynx!Lynx!

Wow, I'm hurt that someone would think that I want anything but the best for an outfit conjured up to whipsaw a mainline pilot group with pilots being paid a fraction of the going rates for the equipment they're in.

L! Y! N! X! Lynx!Lynx!Lynx!

Ya, because the Q400 is going to be taking over the A319's mountain destinations...tard.

Mainline pilots are all too good to fly turbo-props anyway. Just ask AA flow-backs, not a single one flowed back into a turbo-prop at eagle.

Lynx is waiting for FAA approval.. just a slow process.. no known problems.. just slow.

The pay rates are pre-certification... while no promises are being made, there is a chance they will increase when there is a revenue stream.

Frontier pilots were included in the Lynx talks.. and in the middle of the talks they signed a new contract scoping out anything less than 100 seats.. they made their decision known.

As t-prop pointed out.. Lynx and Frontier destinations are primarily complimentary, not competing.

cale

Lynx is waiting for FAA approval.. just a slow process.. no known problems.. just slow.

The pay rates are pre-certification... while no promises are being made, there is a chance they will increase when there is a revenue stream.

Frontier pilots were included in the Lynx talks.. and in the middle of the talks they signed a new contract scoping out anything less than 100 seats.. they made their decision known.

As t-prop pointed out.. Lynx and Frontier destinations are primarily complimentary, not competing.

cale
But Tard wont hear any of this. He is another stupid uninformed regional, um well tard. Go on tard, enlighten us with your half truths, and uninformed opinions.

Latest resources

Back