Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How & When Will The Other Fractionals Respond to NJA TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't expect anything from Flight Options, they are too busy going out of business.

The pilots are so pissed that the crews are planning a safe Christmas. From 12/20 to New Years the planes won't fly if they are broke or the crew feels tired. There is also some kind of Oxygen mask flu that has been spreading. This will be the safest Christmas in Flops history. :cartman:

Let the safe operations begin!;)

A lot at stake

I have a lot at stake this season and I will always error on the side safety. I need to make absolutely sure that my aircraft is 100% fit for flight, that I am rested and healthy showing no signs of fatigue or diminished health, that I follow all check list to the letter. I will adhere to FAR's to the letter and not allow anyone to persuade me to operate outside of the black and white of the regs. During the holiday season everything gets so rushed, I won"t allow myself to be hurried or pressured into cutting corners, I will slow down and think carefully about every aspect of what I'm doing and how it could effect my carrier.

These simple holiday principals should ensure the safest and happiest holiday season for my passengers, the company, and me.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas;)

Last edited:
err
checklist
career
principles

But hey, you got "ensure" right, and few people do. ;)

(sorry, had a Spelling Police moment there)

Merry Xmas! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back