Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fat niece wants to be a pilot, she is currently an aisle donkey slinging drinks in the cabin.
Can she get hired since she's a chick? I told her anyone will hire a chick, even though they all suck as pilots.
I almost took the controls today AGAIN from some stupid cow they hired here.

Let me guess, she was wearing cowboy boots......:D

Peace.

Rekks

Was this a serious post? If it was, maybe u didin't get the message that Women rule the world now. Do NOT piss them off!

cliff
PVG

Maybe in your world. In my world I as a "man" rule. Just like my daddy did too. You have been watching too many episodes of Friends and crappy commercials where the guy is portrayed as an idiot.

This is the best thread I have read in a long time.

Maybe in your world. In my world I as a "man" rule. Just like my daddy did too. You have been watching too many episodes of Friends and crappy commercials where the guy is portrayed as an idiot.

By the look of Cliff's avatar, I think he meant it tongue in cheek...;)

Thumbs up!

Was this a serious post? If it was, maybe u didin't get the message that Women rule the world now. Do NOT piss them off!

cliff
PVG

That's because they have 75 percent of the world's wealth and 100 percent of the p...y.

My fat niece wants to be a pilot, she is currently an aisle donkey slinging drinks in the cabin.
Can she get hired since she's a chick? I told her anyone will hire a chick, even though they all suck as pilots.
I almost took the controls today AGAIN from some stupid cow they hired here.

Well heck, it's only an extra two weeks of training for a lot more pay. I say go for it!

where were you 17 years ago when I needed this advice... I just had to frigging fork over just north of half a mil....

Good God where do you work. If I split up I would have to fork over south of half a dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back