• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Obamacare is affecting Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And drove Endeavor through bankruptcy which caused massive paycuts for ALPA brethren, lost houses, and I am sure there was a divorce or two over it. Good work Delta!!

Hey before you go tossing grenades, there were plenty of divorces, lost houses and bankruptcies of Delta Pilots when they went through Bankruptcy. What 9E went through was a pittance compared to what the mainline pilots went through. Consider yourself lucky to still have a job.

Hey before you go tossing grenades, there were plenty of divorces, lost houses and bankruptcies of Delta Pilots when they went through Bankruptcy. What 9E went through was a pittance compared to what the mainline pilots went through. Consider yourself lucky to still have a job.

I don't work there anymore. The difference with what you talk about is that there wasn't a pilot group high fiving each other saying good job making a ton of money directly at the expense of other pilot's pay and misery. I just wanted to make the point that it is pretty tacky to high five each other on making this money and then explain how it's okay to screw you over in the same thread. That's all. Congrats on being Masters of the Universe Delta!

When will you get it through your thick head, WE DO NOT CODESHARE WITH VOLARIS!

Partnership Update
As of February 22, 2013, flights connecting with Volaris to Mexico are no longer available for purchase through southwest.com.

http://www.southwest.com/html/air/intl/?int=GSUBNAV-AIR-VOLARIS

Hi Howie. I told Red I understand that, but you DID, so you AIN'T perfect. Get off your high horse. Btw, it was announced today that an original code-share partner with DL, Korean Airlines, will be cutting most of the codesharing (97 US City pairs) in both networks. So, both of our airlines have cut or will cut huge amounts of codesharing, or outsourcing. But again, you did it, so your poop still stinks. Heck, you and Red probably really stink, like West Texas turds. (No offense intended)

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't need to get back to you because you have not yet gotten rid of 140 RJ's nor added 88 717's.

Uhhhhhhh, when we do, you can do the math. It's set to happen. Rumor has it 6 717s a month instead of 3 per month until Jan, then back to 3 per month. That's a lot of senior AT Capts going over to SWA.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And drove Endeavor through bankruptcy which caused massive paycuts for ALPA brethren, lost houses, and I am sure there was a divorce or two over it. Good work Delta!!

My gawd this pisses me off. I literally hate corp America after going through that disgusting mess

what a great thread about health care. thanks so much for the insights.

No you can't. The PNCL guys ran you out of there. Now you're at a Loco that is barely profitable, and not growing anymore. Good luck with that! And I don't live with my parents, rather just your Mom. She is FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee
No. I stopped posting there because there was no point anymore and I've moved on. And a 'your mom' joke? That's a teenage joke at best, and further proof you're still living in the parents basement. Grow up dude. You really can't make any point without attacking another person's airline while bostering your own as if trying to compensate for a lack of something.

I don't work there anymore. The difference with what you talk about is that there wasn't a pilot group high fiving each other saying good job making a ton of money directly at the expense of other pilot's pay and misery. I just wanted to make the point that it is pretty tacky to high five each other on making this money and then explain how it's okay to screw you over in the same thread. That's all. Congrats on being Masters of the Universe Delta!

I actually agree with you on this however just wanted to point out that the Delta
Pilots shed a lot of blood to get to this point. The 9E pilots got a screw job plain and simple. They are just the latest group to be mauled by the corp sham of bankruptcy. I'd encourage every 9E pilot to do the same. Consult with a Bankrupcy attourney and check out your options. Walk from as much debt as possible so that you can afford to live in the new reality DAL force fed you. There is no shame. It's simply a business decision and a tool to be used. If planned and executed properly it can also in lure freedom from the student loans you can no longer afford to pay back and live above the poverty level at the same time.

Latest resources

Back