• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Northwest took over Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-Fact is every employee at DAL better be worried, because SWA is coming, and no matter what you misinterpret some 8-K to read, SWA will come in and wax your ass.

Now I'm getting excited!!!! I never knew switching to the Russian uniform would come with these fringe bennies!!!
Schwanker

Last edited:
Now I'm getting excited!!!! I never knew switching to the Russian uniform would come with these fringe bennies!!!
Schwanker

Now that's a good sense of humor-

-I like the cut of your jib.

You still think that a pre-tax profit is a real profit? How much do you think a company that size might pay in taxes?

Dang.....

-That sub might have a bit bigger leak than you think.

Operational pretax profit is not overall profit. :laugh:

We will have a ton of one time expenditures with the merger and what not to mitigate most of our tax burden.

yeah a manager at MCDs. makes more than the first and second year F.O.s at most airlines= SAD!!

How any airline can loss Billions every quarter for years on in, and STILL in business? It is all about cooking the books. Just like the banks. Just like the car makers. BUT it wil all catch up one day!

Obama=biggest JOKE of all time. You people fell for that. over 8000 pork projects in the budget?? what 125 million to a lab in Iowa to research the smell of the air.??? That is real smart. Did some Delta Management folks go to DC? He is a politician/Liar!!
He just fooled 54% of Americans. I believe the troops are to be home in 12 months...that is what he promised?

Obama=biggest JOKE of all time. You people fell for that. over 8000 pork projects in the budget?? what 125 million to a lab in Iowa to research the smell of the air.??? That is real smart. Did some Delta Management folks go to DC? He is a politician/Liar!!
He just fooled 54% of Americans. I believe the troops are to be home in 12 months...that is what he promised?

Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a clown than to open your mouth and prove it.

Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a clown than to open your mouth and prove it.

You are correct, sir. Obama has proven that he is quite the clown.... A scary sort of clown (one that literally utters "uh, umm, ahh" every third or forth word,) but a clown, nonetheless....

-A marxist clown is still a clown-he steals all the candy and "redistributes" it... You see-spreading the candy around is "just good for everyone" (as long as you have enough damn candy.)

-Judging by his effect on the economy so far, Obama's candy collection is looking pretty sparse. Can't blame this havoc on Bush anymore-Obama's gonna own this mess.

-I guess General Lee will just have to settle for a lousy Blow-Pop.... Ironic.

You are correct, sir. Obama has proven that he is quite the clown.... A scary sort of clown (one that literally utters "uh, umm, ahh" every third or forth word,) but a clown, nonetheless....

-A marxist clown is still a clown-he steals all the candy and "redistributes" it... You see-spreading the candy around is "just good for everyone" (as long as you have enough damn candy.)

-Judging by his effect on the economy so far, Obama's candy collection is looking pretty sparse. Can't blame this havoc on Bush anymore-Obama's gonna own this mess.

-I guess General Lee will just have to settle for a lousy Blow-Pop.... Ironic.

Obama has only been in office for 2 months. Can't blame it on Bush, his whole job is to fix what Bush did.

Latest resources

Back