• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How much can you make at Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good one Purv... I should shut up now b4 I make a stupid mistake, in a van down by the river. :laugh: :laugh: Or was it a taxiway sign :confused: :laugh: Dumba$$:smash:

rubicon789 said:
Good one Purv... I should shut up now b4 I make a stupid mistake, in a van down by the river. :laugh: :laugh: Or was it a taxiway sign :confused: :laugh: Dumba$$:smash:
Holy-smiley-overuse, Batman!!!

I am looking at Airnet and Flightexpress. Will Airnet work with me on the 1-year contract or do they wont you to stay the full term? Does anyone know when Airnet or Flightexpress will start their next classes?

Don't even bother with flightexpress. Their 135 training classes take a weekend and you'll be parked in a Centurion making 19k a year.

As for the one year contract, define "work with me"

Why would you want to have them "work with you" on your one year contract???? I'm confused why you would need to leave early...but that's not what you asked so here ya go....

NO THEY WILL NOT.

Why is one year so hard to commit to??? Do you know it feels like i have been here only a couple years myself, and then i look back and realize it has been 5 1/2 years...all went by really fast.

"Work with me"; are they very set on the one year contract or can you negotiate a 6 month deal? If they are not negotiable, I respect that and won't make a fuss, just curious.

airplaner.... no they won't work with you on that. They invest 5 weeks of training into you so they expect you to finish out your year.

The contract is there because of the high cost to train new hires (~~$7,000). If you go to a decent regional you are facing a 12-24 month contract. Flight Express doesn't require one because their company is pathetic when it comes to training. Like Prince said, it is a weekend course. I find it funny, too, that they offer pilots staying beyond 6 months a bonus. Doesn't that alarm anyone?!

Latest resources

Back