• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How much can you make at Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stagnant in the props...maybe, but the jets are moving pretty darn good right now. In the next week or two there should be at least 3 jet PIC spots come open, plus the SIC spots that will be open due to upgrading from the last bid sheet. This will give at least 5 more props in the next few weeks, and i don't really see things changing much once we start losing a few guys to places like NJA.

Flying at Airnet is just going to get you ready for UPS and Fedex. What kind of schedules do floaters have? And starcheck why are you only applying to Frontier?

Do the Jet guys make what they have posted on the website? I.E.
Salary Ranges
Lear 60 PIC: 62,500 – 73,500
Lear 60 SIC: 40,000 – 60,000
Lear 35 PIC: 50,000 – 60,000
Lear 35 SIC: 32,000 – 40,000

And is JetRide simply the name for the Jet freight side of the house, the charter side or do they fly jets under the Airnet side? Just trying to seperate everything.

Richard...Those salaries look as though they are the Jetride side of the company, especially the 60 scale. The JR side is the passenger charter side of Airnet. We do have 35's on the freight side, but i know we don't make the money they have listed above. In fact, most of the lears are on the freight side, with something like 40"ish".

Psysicx...i am not only applying to Frontier...I have UPS and SWA and a few others(kept up my sleeve for now). Frontier is definately one of my top three, especially since they are the "hometown airline." They also seem to be one heck of a good airline, and a great place to work. By the way, have you seen those commercials?!?!?!?!? Oh, man...here i go again.......

The salaries posted above are JetRide salary ranges. I can vouch for them to be true and correct. As a Lear 60 SIC, I started at $52,000 per year plus whatever I bring home in per diem and overtime. So, I probably come close to $60K if you add the extras. You will not make that much on the freight side for some time, but flying freight is still a blast and I miss it.

Latest resources

Back