• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many pilots at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in the first newhire class of the year and since then i've heard upwards of 180 new hires so far... so just around 2430ish. Thats my SWAG:beer:

The most recent seniority list shows the bottom guy with number 2373 and doh of 2/27/06. I don't know how many classes have occurred since the 27th of Feb. Haz-Mat's swag is probably right in the ballpark.

jeeze psychix has resurfaced into asabound.

been hashed and hashed do a search

Yeah, I put that dude on ignore a LOOOOOONG time ago. How does anyone have enough time to ask so many useless questions in most threads of every forum on here? Just keeping up on the Fractional forum takes up way too much of my time as it is.

I was in the 3/6 class and i'm currently in sim. Noone has mentioned seniority to us. Where do i locate seniority lists?

Call CRC at the companies 800 number and ask how to sign into CREWOPS or go to the Union website. You will find it in either location.

Seniority list help

Go to the CrewOps website and type "seniority list" in the search and you will see the list updated on 3-16-06. The list on the 1108 website is outdated. I just did both.

J31

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back