• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would say that if your consumption rate of the reqular doughnut consumption rate is 3 DPH, and you need to convert to a "Doughnut Hole" rate, you would simply multiply the rate of 3 DPH by our conversion factor of 2.895, and we get a consumption rate of 8.685 HPH. I think this would suffice. I would say that the filled dougnuts would also slow consumption rate, so i would use a conversion factor of approximatly .734, so i we convert from 3 dph, multiplied by .734 we get a Filled Consumtion rate of 2.202 FDPH.

Its only 7:15 in the morning, and look at the complex math i was able to do. And my math teacher said i was slow.........

If it were my aircraft there would be ZERO Krispy kremes on board. I LOVE donuts (I eat them for breakfast whenever I can) but krispy kremes are nasty. The dough has no taste which they try to make up with an overly sweetend glaze.

I still can't figure out why so many people like them so much, but I think it's the same reason people like SUV's...its trendy.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now and run for cover :D

Peace

Skeezer

Aw Man, I was really excited until I saw it was the 2001 calendar. When is the 2003 hitting the stands?

But what if your passengers are spilling over into the next seat? Are they paying for two seats and thus more KK or do you change the formula?

I would say the DCR (Doughnut Consumption Rate) is on a per seat basis. If they take up two seats, then you get a DCR of 3 DPH for regular Doughnuts, and you would use the formulas in my last post if you were using no-standard doughnuts.

"Aw Man, I was really excited until I saw it was the 2001 calendar. When is the 2003 hitting the stands?"

Slug,
I don't know when the 2003 calender is available but, the suspense is killing me too!

Latest resources

Back