How many Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rumpletumbler

How many to buy for a 1 hour flight with 2 pax?

I would say 12 to guarantee you at least 6-8 on arrival at your destination. ;) :cool:

I have found this formula to work rather well but would like to hear from the more experienced food gatherers.

RT

Here's what I think - assume a donut consumption rate of about 3 dph per person. You as the PIC will most likely be too busy to consume donuts during taxi, takeoff, and probably the time after you're handed off from approach to tower. Therefore you'll probably only have about .7 hours of donut consumption time. By my math, that's 2 for you and 3 for each of your passengers for a total of 8.

Now, this doesn't take into account reserves should you have to divert, so maybe you might want to add a fudge factor into that.

:D

BigD. Wow my man, you are really bored aint ya. Well, then try this on for size. Some guy in Seattle figuared out the Michael Jordon has spent a total of 45 minutes aloft above a basketball court during his career.

If your still bored, try to figuare out how many take offs and landings that is.

You obviously don't need a degree. You need a shrink. :D

And don't forget to pass the leftovers to the rest of us....where I reside, alas, no Krispy Kremes.....

Anyone passing through MDW in the next few days (and who can bring me a couple??)

I'm begging you - DO NOT DELIVER any Krispy Kreme Donuts to Furloughed Gal - I have to fly with her and she is hyper enough! I have done everything in my power to conceal the locations of KK establishments in the area.

BigD.....Wow dude. I'm impressed. That response left an image.

The last time I had to think about this was my cargo days. The answer is 8. BUT remember. No powdered. Powdered makes a mess and slows down the consumption rate........Now I sound like BigD........Holy Pete.

New KK off Ina Rd. KTUS. Hit IT.

Latest resources

Back