• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How Many have quit logging your time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
last interview I went to... put my logbook on the table, they put it aside and said they didnt need to see it.

whats the monthly way of doing it...curious because it sounds a lot more practical

after the ATP whats the bid deal about logging every flight by hand. who the hell cares?

Last edited:
airmasn said:
How did being a lazy ass about a logbook become a detrement to someone's "good moral character???" If the FAA has a question about currency, tell them to call the airline...we're not private pilots

It wasn't being a lazy ass it was being a liar he was talking about.

If you don't log your hours then your just plain lazy. How hard is it to throw in a months worth of flying while watching a game? Takes an hour. Dont get me started on the guys who just carry around their jepp revisions.

crashpad said:
So much for the moral standard requirement of the ATP.

Yeah, that's it Buzz Aldrin...just lie.

And some people wonder why they can't leave the feeders.

Only 8 post's before the first name calling....not bad for Flightinfo....of course I know of a lot of guys that do not log there time anymore. and if Morals had anything to do with getting an ATP all pilots would make a million dollars a year cause there would not be very many.

Red Crew Logs for the details, supplemented by a monthly in the Master Log. Works good, lasts long time. Hired numerous times with this system.

Keep in mind that I am still climbing the food chain ladder but I log after every single flight. I just do it along with my other paperwork. This way I can remember how much actual, night etc...... I had on that flight. It's just habit for me now. Of course, I am just a lonely Feeder freight guy.

Logging time

Although I'm still at a feeder, I just log monthly.

Ex: 2006...Oct...ATR...121...PIC...78.43hr

I did an interview with SWA awhile back, interviewer picks up my book starts to calculate some numbers, notices the last few years were monthly and states " Oh good, this goes monthly" Didn't get the job. Who knows why.

I think because I was wearing need pads, and nobody got the joke....only kiding....

Latest resources

Back