• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
16 seats in first class
53 in coach

2 FAs (Age 45 minnimum)
;)

I hear HR just changed the FA hiring criteria! We have hot ones coming down the pipe!!! I have seen them with my own eyes!

Workin'Stiff said:
I hear HR just changed the FA hiring criteria! We have hot ones coming down the pipe!!! I have seen them with my own eyes!

I'll double that... just flew with a pair of cuties. Apparently times are changing.

Avro FA criteria,

At least 1 divorce, kids from two or more men and please smoke no less than a pack a day. That will get you into class it is up to you to pass. And then you can bitch about how your life didn't go as you planed for years to come.

Man I hope some young cute ones are on the way.

othello said:
Avro FA criteria,

At least 1 divorce, kids from two or more men and please smoke no less than a pack a day. That will get you into class it is up to you to pass. And then you can bitch about how your life didn't go as you planed for years to come.

Sorry to hear it. So, which kid is yours?

"Avro FA criteria,

Man I hope some young cute ones are on the way."

What are you complaining about? These are the girls that put out without even knowing their names. If I wasn't married I would love to be in the company of these girls. True no strings attached fun.

Latest resources

Back