How long to hear from ACA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

c152

I just interviewed with ACA on the 15th. I was told I would hear in 5 days. Is that seem to be acurate? I am just bitting my fingernails away!!!!!!!!!

Recently people have been waiting for anywhere from 1 day to a week and a half. Not sure of the reasons for the difference in notification. Sucks to wait but hang in there!

Just to confirm what j41 said I interviewed on the 10th and havent heard anything so far. Hang in there and hope for the best. Thats what I am doing.

Twotter76

I know the wait is hard. But it's well worth it when it comes. I got the call 8 days after I interviewed.

Got the call today, 8 days after the interview! The guy I interviewed with got called 5 days later...just depends. Hang in there and best of luck!

I also just received the call 8 days after my interview, into the pool for a september class. Cant wait!

They told us today we could expect to hear within two weeks. They are somewhat caught up now and are back to a normal hiring pace, assigning class dates to start about a month from the date of the offer.

I interviewed on July 12 and had not heard anything back either, nor has the pilots that interviewed with me. goodluck!

What is the deal with call back time line I saw a guy on aviation interviews.com that interviewed on the 18th has a class in September. I was the 16th and nothing yet. I see some of you were before me and you guys are still waiting too. I haven't found th pattern.

Skyway,

There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason, as far as I can tell...I've heard of people being called a few hours after the interview to not hearing for a few weeks. I interviewed on the 10th and got the call on the 18th...the guy I interviewed with got called on the 15th...when he got called that soon and I didn't, I pretty much wrote it off, then got the call myself a few days later. The hard part's waiting and not knowing, so I can feel your pain. Just hang in there and good luck!

KingAirKiddo

Latest resources

Back