How long to hear from ACA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Kiddo,

Atleast I know I'm not alone. So if the 10 days go by I still have a chance it sounds like. I guess no news is good news.

Good luck to all that are doing the wait thing!

Just a reminder. This used to be a thriving airline. Look at what alpo and their rhetoric did to this once great airline.

D'Angelo said:
Just a reminder. This used to be a thriving airline. Look at what alpo and their rhetoric did to this once great airline.

As a former Blueridger/Indy pilot, I have to say thanks for the trip down memory lane!

As for the flamebait, dude, that is funny!

ALPA saved my job when I was wrongly accused of something, I have nothing but great things to say about my representation at DH.

D'Angelo said:
Care to explain, or are you just going to make a blanket statment based on lack of fact, insight, or reason.

Nevermind, I already know the answer.

The ALPA leadership was pressed many times to lower the CRJ & AIRBUS rates many times during the last quarters. They didn't. Now other pilot groups don't have to be leveraged against another set of low rates..

What tool bag goes back almost 4 years in the archive to dig up an old thread? Seriously, go out and meet some women. There are actually some desperate ones out there for you.

D'Angelo said:

I think this pretty much sums up why you are worthless to this board day to day life.

Great example of someone commenting on something they know nothing of.

Latest resources

Back