• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long till Class at Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know how many deliveries are expected through the end of the year? I heard about the DFW-ORD route - good news!

Also, I'm a little confused about the E120 transitions...are they going to mix new hires in with company pilots over the next few months, or are we going to need to wait until after Oct 14th? That unemployment balance is getting smaller each week...

I am not privvy to inside information on this. This is semi-educated speculation.

New hires won't be mixed in with the EMB-120 pilots from MCO. The reason I believe this is pilots presently with Comair don't have to go through airline/Part 121 indoc training. The military/Part 135 pilots will and the new hires from other 121 carriers will be mixed in with them.

Fly safe!

Hey Treetop, what did Sharon say about how they will place those mil guys that are still in stop loss (by the way, stop loss is over, except for a few career fields...)....Will it be the next available class date after the one they should have been in, or will they be placed at the bottom of the list?

Military/121/135, blah, blah, blah...

all new hires go through Indoc. EMB-120 pilots don't, duhhhhh....

About another 20 RJ's this year.

Well if anyone hears any more news or gets called for August classes, post it here. 20 RJ's before the end of the year is encouraging.

ACA called this morning for an interview...I guess they're really trying to suck up pilots right now. I'll go see what they're all about, but I'm still banking on Comair. It seems like the place to be for the long-term...anyone think otherwise?

Thanks sabre and guam for your thoughts, unfortunately the rest of the comany is keeping us in the dark.

Anyone have any idea how many pilots Comair is hiring and/or interviewing per month?

Has anyone called down to CVG to see what's up with August classes?

Latest resources

Back