• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the other forums this thread would have been stopped 6 days ago..... that's why I like flight info. Rumor has it half the Aug GJ class is former TSA guys.

Last edited:
NWA and Delta are merging. Compass has a flow-through. You really think NWA won't be furloughing?

Wait a minute! You accuse me of flame - you demand facts. So I gave you a fact - TSA is laying off and GJ was hiring. I asked you to defend that "Fact."

Your response: "NWA is furloughing." When pressed on it, your response changes to "You don't think NWA will furlough?"

You're telling us that the ONE fact that you stand on is a SKETCHY PREDICTION OF THE FUTURE?

Wait a minute! You accuse me of flame - you demand facts. So I gave you a fact - TSA is laying off and GJ was hiring. I asked you to defend that "Fact."

Your response: "NWA is furloughing." When pressed on it, your response changes to "You don't think NWA will furlough?"

You're telling us that the ONE fact that you stand on is a SKETCHY PREDICTION OF THE FUTURE?

GJ is hiring furloughed tsa because they're under one owner and a lot of management are former TSA employees. No one is pressuring them to hire TSA, it's not as if were being stalked by Hulas's henchmen to join GJ so that his evil plan to over through TSA pilots by formation of GJ will come into existence..:rolleyes:

Uh, your an idiot. That's a fact, Cap'n know-it-all.

The "FACT" is that the NMB and the U.S. courts agree with "your opinion" and the 4 or 5 others who have that opinion in this thread on this matter. Real world the opinion that you are trying to tout as "everyone" is not existant. Especially with the majors.

Two separate airlines, proven in court. Single list proven not to be legally possible. Those are the only facts. Everything else is opinions. There is nothing new to say in this thread, it's all been said, on both sides of the issue. Cobra nailed things the best with the state of the regional industry and it can not be disputed. It is absolutely hilarious and assinine that pilots who stole flying from other airlines and work for TSA say the things they've said about GoJet. But, think and say whatever you want, it makes zero difference in the real world.

There are 10 TSA furloughed pilots that will be in the August class, out of 16 to 18, I am told. The rest are probably ATA guys as the company hired every one of them that showed up at the ORD job fair.

Cheers.

Hey Turtle..

I got hired at AE while AA was furloughing and parking F-100s and AE was growing .....sounds like whipsaw to me?

No difference here....life isnt fair...now back to popping your pimples and shaving with your dads razor.

Hey Turtle..

I got hired at AE while AA was furloughing and parking F-100s and AE was growing .....sounds like whipsaw to me?

No difference here....life isnt fair...now back to popping your pimples and shaving with your dads razor.

There's a huge difference. The difference is that you weren't offered a bigger plane at AA in exchange for short-cutting the seniority that AE people had, who were above you and who turned it down because it was a crappy offer and they stood strong.

Last edited:
Hey Turtle..

Actually though there is a big difference because GJ and TSA are totally different airlines. They're business don't conflict with one another.

its not about big airplanes

AE was flying smaller planes, but a huge % of AA routes with smaller planes and smaller paychecks.....

exactly word for word the same?....no....but its the same concept that you clammer about. Playing work groups against each other.

One last question...

Would you have the balls to call an ATA pilot now working at Gojet a sc#b to his or her face? Or any pilot at Gojet for that matter.....most would laugh at you.

My bet...you dont. I would love to see you try though....

I did agree with you and your thoughts on this matter in 2005 when they first started up, however , after the NMB and the court decision.....( NOT an alter ego, and NOT a violation of TSA scope clause)

I just realized how immature I was being in going along with a very small and vocal minority. I removed emotion from the equation and it is what it is.

And btw...sorry about the shaving comment....that was innappropriate. I see where your coming from, however I dont agree.

Two separate airlines, proven in court. Single list proven not to be legally possible.

Okay I'll bite.

Of course I agree with EVERYTHING that the courts have ruled...

How could one list not be possible between the 2 certificates? Republic/Chattaqua/Shuttle America has one list. Mesa/Freedom/Air Midwest has one list. It's the same thing. The reason these different certificates exist under the parent companies is for scope issues. It's the same reason GoJet was formed in the first place. So I ask again, if Republic Airways Holdings and Mesa Air Group can have one list why can't you legally have one?

Latest resources

Back