• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely not, but they are 2 seperate airlines with two separate lists.

You can't possibly believe that?!

It's like Pinnacle Airlines created a holding company, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. and called us Pinnacle Airlines Inc. Then, Pinnacle Corp. bought Colgan Air.

Two separate airlines, two separate lists, right?

Don't fall for this management BS! All this crap happens so they can sidestep our scope. [ILLEGALLY I might add!]

That would be a real news scoop, if true.

We've been keeping a close watch and as far as I know NWA's displacements were recinded based on the DAL/NWA JPWA.

You know something nobody else knows?

NWA and Delta are merging. Compass has a flow-through. You really think NWA won't be furloughing?

You can't possibly believe that?!

It's like Pinnacle Airlines created a holding company, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. and called us Pinnacle Airlines Inc. Then, Pinnacle Corp. bought Colgan Air.

Two separate airlines, two separate lists, right?

Don't fall for this management BS! All this crap happens so they can sidestep our scope. [ILLEGALLY I might add!]

Dude. It's been settled in Court AND by the NMB. They have been legally proven as such. There's nothing any pilot can do about it. If the TSA pilots think differently they should appeal. Why haven't they?

The horse is dead.

What do you guys expect to get out of this thread? Epic-ness? Money? What?

Money would be nice, also if I could get the guys to stop rationalizing the holiness of Gojets.

HA! Money would make my life better! Seriously though when these guys get beat up day in and day out the only think they can do is try to make people see that GoJet isnt what we think it is. Everyone rationalizes their regionals. No regional airline is perfect either. You just have to be able to see both sides of a story...oh and you always have to be able to laugh at yourself.

There are some passionate views on here...258 reponses and counting. In the grand scheme of things though,there's so much more to think about and talk about than a little company with 15 jets....can't everyone just leave them alone already?

Move on and end this thread....but then again flightinfo is for beating dead horses I guess.

Latest resources

Back