• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How GK made me feel today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually think it's quite scary. He could actually be in command of a flight that your wife and children are on. No really. His multiple posts with 6 year old mentality about ice cream are demented.

I would very much like to find out who he is. Anyone care to pm me who might know?

Well, I believe it is a reflection of what little respect I have for both groups that are represented on this board (inclusive only to this board not both general pilot groups). If you re-read most of the posts on here, they are all basically the same fecal throwing banter with adults acting like bratty children. I was simply trying to satirically point out the absurdness of it with humor.

It didn't work.

Meanwhile back at the ranch..

Just curious AT. Since it's all about QOL, and not pay, then the ideal situation would clearly be- to be out of work. Lots of time off and no pay issues. Hopefully SWA will try to accommodate your wishes. There's others of us that will gladly accept their staple.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he is not only sick, he is angry too. scary

And resourceful too. Are you Eric, Steve or Donald? What kind of moron puts his aircraft N-number on his profile?

Last edited:
Listen friend, I can assure you if you were standing next to me you would not be acting so tough.

Good thing you deleted the second part of your post. All of this SLI stuff aside, I really don't believe you should be anywhere near the cockpit of a jet. Your stuff isn't cute or funny anymore, it's just plain whacked out.

I'm Eric, Steve and Donald. I have 4 personalities actually but your gonna have to guess at the next one. Yep, and I'm the *************************ed up one on here. Are you sure you have a medical?

And what kinda moron posts the "ice cream" you do?

Good thing you deleted the second part of your post. All of this SLI stuff aside, I really don't believe you should be anywhere near the cockpit of a jet. Your stuff isn't cute or funny anymore, it's just plain whacked out.

It is the same BS that has been thrown around here for months, just presented in a different format.

I'm Eric, Steve and Donald. I have 4 personalities actually but your gonna have to guess at the next one. Yep, and I'm the *************************ed up one on here. Are you sure you have a medical?

And what kinda moron posts the "ice cream" you do?

It was a joke, just like the joke that a tool like you could ever get a woman like the one on your avatar without paying.

Latest resources

Back