• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How does it work...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummmm yeah I know....but you go ahead and let them set it for ya and then call me back and tell how it worked out! ;)

I have... works out great! Everytime they throw the FOM at me (ie when they bend the rules to their advantage) I throw the FOM back at them. I hold them to the FOM jut like they do me. I didn't write the book I just follow it. If more crews would hold them to the FOM then life would be better for us all!

I have... works out great! Everytime they throw the FOM at me (ie when they bend the rules to their advantage) I throw the FOM back at them. I hold them to the FOM jut like they do me. I didn't write the book I just follow it. If more crews would hold them to the FOM then life would be better for us all!

Well I'm glad it worked for ya, because they once tried to arrange a rental car for me to drive to Sarasota from the east coast of Florida with no additional duty because it was in the gateway! (that's right) She/He thought it was right next to PBI! I bet you know who that was;you should of heard the argument on that one! That fixed it for me. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back