How do you get "the news?"

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Total Time
Enough
Hey folks, do you know how they generally give the news at NJA--I assume good you get a call and bad you get an email/letter?

BeeFCaKe

Total Time
x,xxx
They don't actually give out the news, they make you sweat until you don't think there is any hope then out of the blue comes a phone call... :)

brokeflyer

Total Time
They don't actually give out the news, they make you sweat until you don't think there is any hope then out of the blue comes a phone call... :)
close...they wait till u sign a $50,000 training contract with someone else flying a bravo or something.....then they call you.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Are you expecting some "news" soon?

B727FA

Total Time
Enough
Oh, good. So my feeling of utter despair and worthlessness is a good sign...excellent! :erm:

B727FA

Total Time
Enough
Are you expecting some "news" soon?
Yes...was really hoping to hear by today, but guess it's tomorrow. Damn you Magic 8 ball...lies, all LIES I tell you! :angryfire

B727FA

Total Time
Enough
Your assumption is correct.
Ok, so I figure, here's my plan: I'll put a block on my email so that I can't get the email...then they'll have to call me and there, I'm in like Flynn! Nice...:cool:

B727FA

Total Time
Enough
2.5 years...seriously, that's how long it's been since they've hired into the DA-2000. But I've been submitting since April (the positions were approved Late Spring). I was called in late AUG and interviewed in Sept...brought to CMH on 1 Oct. Now waiting for word on a 3 Nov class date...need to give notice (I hope!).

brokeflyer

Total Time
your holding out for a new hire falcon spot???

lol ok...keep waiting.....should be any time now....

cush

Total Time
>10k
727FA,

Don't worry, I get it. The hiring of flight attendant applicants is different from the pilots. So must of us are not familiar with their notification process. I'd bet you'll know very soon though. Good luck!

brokeflyer

Total Time
lol....ok ya got me there.....didnt even see the FA thing on there.....sorry

B727FA

Total Time
Enough
I GOT IT! Thanks everyone! I'll be starting class on the 3rd of November.

F/O

Smells like....
Total Time
Are things changing for the better? This guy only had to wait a week to hear instead of months...

fischman

Total Time
Congratulations!!! Welcome aboard!