Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Hey folks, do you know how they generally give the news at NJA--I assume good you get a call and bad you get an email/letter?

They don't actually give out the news, they make you sweat until you don't think there is any hope then out of the blue comes a phone call... :)

They don't actually give out the news, they make you sweat until you don't think there is any hope then out of the blue comes a phone call... :)

close...they wait till u sign a $50,000 training contract with someone else flying a bravo or something.....then they call you.

Oh, good. So my feeling of utter despair and worthlessness is a good sign...excellent! :erm:

2.5 years...seriously, that's how long it's been since they've hired into the DA-2000. But I've been submitting since April (the positions were approved Late Spring). I was called in late AUG and interviewed in Sept...brought to CMH on 1 Oct. Now waiting for word on a 3 Nov class date...need to give notice (I hope!).

Latest resources

Back