Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LittleChickadee

Stew Girl
hey fa's. do you get along well with all crew members when on a trip?
have ya ever had a falling out with another fa?

i was just wondering because one of our fa's and another had a nasty disagreement and it ended up costing them both their jobs.
i cant name names of course, or give any details as this was kept hush hush.

found out thru the grapevine, and now of course its spreading like a cancer.
sooooooooooo let me know if ya have, be fascinating to hear any stories.
thanx

no not really. i get along with crew pretty well. i find that when everybody gets along, it makes for a fun and pleasant trip. i know theres trouble makers but i have never had the bad luck of flying with any.

Re:getting along well with all crew members...

Hey Chickadee,

Me too, no drama in 10 years of flying and I like to think I can get along with anybody in any situation. Now I know all can't be perfect when you mix that many different personalities together and expect it to be smooth sailing for a few days but I think because of my seniority and the routes I flew religiously month to month I flew with the same pilots and f/a's for years to the same destinations and stayed on the same equipment and we even would schedule recurrent together because we all new each other and we could kinda read each other when someone was having a bad day, worried or just out of sync from the norm. When we had emergencies we would really flow like silk and it made it easier to deal with the situation at hand and if we had somebody who didn't normally fly with us it was easy for them to slide in and handle their duties without feeling situational tension because or briefings put everybody on the same page and seniority was not an issue like somebody new would think. I'm blessed with the crew members I flew with all the time because I really could trust my life in their hands without reservations.

Virg

blkav8tor2003 said:
Hey Chickadee,

Me too, no drama in 10 years of flying and I like to think I can get along with anybody in any situation. Now I know all can't be perfect when you mix that many different personalities together and expect it to be smooth sailing for a few days but I think because of my seniority and the routes I flew religiously month to month I flew with the same pilots and f/a's for years to the same destinations and stayed on the same equipment and we even would schedule recurrent together because we all new each other and we could kinda read each other when someone was having a bad day, worried or just out of sync from the norm. When we had emergencies we would really flow like silk and it made it easier to deal with the situation at hand and if we had somebody who didn't normally fly with us it was easy for them to slide in and handle their duties without feeling situational tension because or briefings put everybody on the same page and seniority was not an issue like somebody new would think. I'm blessed with the crew members I flew with all the time because I really could trust my life in their hands without reservations.

Virg

Virg , wow your HOT!! is there a mrs virg?;)

Re: No Mrs. Anymore

AmeliaAirhead said:
Virg , wow your HOT!! is there a mrs virg?;)

No Mrs. Anymore but I'm looking for a new co-pilot who available.;)

blkav8tor2003:cool:

hey guys im a real sweetheart! i get along with everyone....thats what makes my trips fun, the great crews we have.

Latest resources

Back