how do you get along with other fa's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Queen,

You look like you would be great to fly with, I didn't think anyone could smile as hard as me and look like they mean it. Great to see another "Lotto" smile out there, we all not gone yet.

Virg

blkav8tor2003 said:
Queen,

You look like you would be great to fly with, I didn't think anyone could smile as hard as me and look like they mean it. Great to see another "Lotto" smile out there, we all not gone yet.

Virg

Blkav8tor2003, I'm calling you out as a fake.

And what is a B1300?

Last edited:

I believe that a B1300 is the Commuter version of the KingAir200 - xtra seats + cargo pod (Catpass 250)

Hey JumpPilot,

When Mesa first started flying out of DEN as a UAX carry in the late 80's and early 90's they flew a Beech 1300 carrying 13 pax basically a KingAir with a baggage speed pod connected to the belly. They also flew single pilot ops in a Cessna Caravan and made an emergence landing on the highway with it and the pilot was somebody that I went to college/flightschool with. I'm old enough to have been in this business almost 21 years in all capacities from management to flight ops and accident investigation. So before you call me out as a liar please make sure that you have your fact straight. And as far as it being in my have flown category I was lucky enough to fly with some pilots who shall remain nameless, let me fly right seat on ferry flights and mx rides and that was for over two years. Things are not the same in the airlines as they were back in the day. We had agents and rampers with as much flight time as some new FO's and Mesa was pulling guys from our ramp to get hired on. I'm from the days of Larry Risley and him flying a C310 as a pilot ferry a/c to repo crews in wierd ops situations. Thanks Stall and if Jumpilot needs an actual photo I'll see if I still have a pic in front of the DEN(Stapleton) ops/gate area of one parked there.

Virg

Latest resources

Back