• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do the World Guys like the 744s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, you're thicker than I thought. Is English not your first language?

So, you never saw "Empire Strikes Back" with Yoda telling Luke he WILL BE scared? You may be as old as Yoda if you are an Eastie, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Anybody got any intel on the new macbooks to be introduced next month?

Anybody got any intel on the new macbooks to be introduced next month?

It's due to arrive only after the DAL/NWA SLI in September... a bit slimmer and all aluminum. I heard Apple is going to have some headaches with 'Snow Leopard" - they are going to have integration issues with the macBook v. macBook Pros... seems the new software wants assurance that it never sees anything smaller than a Pro - something about a sense of entitlement and the need for bigger equipment. Is your iphone 3G dropping calls as well? I heard its due to the Easties. Or maybe its because...

What were we talking about again?

It's due to arrive only after the DAL/NWA SLI in September... a bit slimmer and all aluminum. I heard Apple is going to have some headaches with 'Snow Leopard" - they are going to have integration issues with the macBook v. macBook Pros... seems the new software wants assurance that it never sees anything smaller than a Pro - something about a sense of entitlement and the need for bigger equipment. Is your iphone 3G dropping calls as well? I heard its due to the Easties. Or maybe its because...

What were we talking about again?

Beautiful... Well done.

I heard NWA 744 time may be "drifting" towards ATL eventually.....:)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Booohahahahahahaha!

When someone that retires from Northworst with enough seniority to have been bidding the 74 for ten years but is seat locked out if it because they came from RW, Southern, NC or Republic why would you ever think that them self centered people up in the Hood would let you put your southern fried fingers on one of their precious -400's???

However-IF you should get the chance General, you will find that it is really nice to have one to loose, one to worry about and two to come home on...though you remember that from the DC-6 don't ya?

Hehehehe.

I dunno about World's -400...but someone else's -400's rock!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back