• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do the World Guys like the 744s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would get used to ANC if you are interested in the 400, they are slated for freighter conversion.

I would get used to ANC if you are interested in the 400, they are slated for freighter conversion.

That is NOT what I have heard......the cargo ops aint doing that great, and some 744 time will be thown at ATL for certain cities.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks for your lame contribution to this thread. What does your statement have to do with World's 744s and which routes they are flying?

Nothing, my statement had to do with the General anticipating a windfall flying A/C that NWA brought to the merger, at the expense of the NWA pilots.

Right General?

yeah,right.......another 1997 hire heard from. Reserve Captain prior to merger,reserve Capt post merger. 47 percent old list;57 percent new list. Not only that, we now inherited 3200 bitter,old co-workers who seems to think the world owes them a living just because they chose the wrong airline and had a miserable carer as a result. Where is that windfall again ?? I seemed to have missed it.:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Nothing, my statement had to do with the General anticipating a windfall flying A/C that NWA brought to the merger, at the expense of the NWA pilots.

Right General?

Windfall? Richard Anderson wants no fences, and DTW has some markets that have shrunk thanks to the Auto industry problems. ATL has some routes that will require larger aircraft. Can you put these pieces together? Can you? We will have an SLI by Nov 20th, and in a couple years our certificates will merge. At that time, anyone can bid anywhere. I bet you are jealous. What a quagmire you have at USAir. Man, enjoy the Cactus callsign too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back