• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do the World Guys like the 744s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can see how the concept of windfall conviently escapes you. No prob!

You Easties have so many entitlement issues. Good luck trying to EVER overthrow a binding arbitration agreement. You can try with your "new contract" or new goofy union, but court cases will tie that up for years. Enjoy it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Now back to the original topic. Any World guys have any stories to tell about the new 744 etc? Thanks and sorry for the USAir Eastie and his rants.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That is NOT what I have heard......the cargo ops aint doing that great, and some 744 time will be thown at ATL for certain cities.

Bye Bye--General Lee

All the 400's are to be converted, when I don't know? There is plenty of cargo to be hauled and the 400's do it very well.

Sorry about hijacking your thread,General. I just had it up to here with the easties and their sense of entitlement.

PHXFLYR

All the 400's are to be converted, when I don't know? There is plenty of cargo to be hauled and the 400's do it very well.

C'mon General, "put the pieces together"...you'll never see 'em. Give it up, the NWA pilots are gonna fly 'em. No windfall for you!

Not according to someone in our Marketing department. We'll see. Marketing runs Delta. I know for a fact that our Route Planning guys want to see some of those 744s in ATL. Count on it. All I have heard was that the Cargo Ops is still around right now for the NRT slots.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
C'mon General, "put the pieces together"...you'll never see 'em. Give it up, the NWA pilots are gonna fly 'em. No windfall for you!

Wait, you are talking about your Hawaii routes...... You'll never see them alright. Anyway, I have a feeling I COULD be bidding on them(744s or even 787s) in the next couple years. Anderson doesn't want any fences. This merger isn't like yours. Sorry Cactus.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Sorry about hijacking your thread,General. I just had it up to here with the easties and their sense of entitlement.

PHXFLYR

I agree man, I agree. Good luck with those guys, what a bunch of sore losers.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry about hijacking your thread,General. I just had it up to here with the easties and their sense of entitlement. PHXFLYR

So you defend his? Your hypocrisy is stunning, but not surprising.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back