Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iam3rd

God, Others, Self
I just got hired at Flex Jet into the CL300. I have never even been in a CL300. I was just curious what pilots thought about the aircraft and how it handles.

You'll love it. Best thing out there hands down.

A buddy of mine said that it takes a bit getting use to for hand flying. He said it was made for autopilot. Do y'all have the same opinion?

I flew the CRJ and find it very similar (hand flying that is). As for climb rate, holy smokes! Nice change from the CRJ!

I second what Rumrunner said! Very similar to the CRJ except for mucho better performance. You will like it.
Adios

That is an awesome aircraft - and a nice type rating to have in your back pocket. It is pretty versatile as well - you can fly it full of pax and bags out of Hilton Head in the summer and fly it to the West Coast (or at least that is what I have been told). Plus, it has a great flight deck with the largest screens I have ever seen - it is much nicer than the E145 POS I am flying. You will also likely see a lot more of the country because it can fly almost anywhere... Get ready for Aspen, Kona and Martha's Vineyard - all in the same week......

Have fun!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back